Hello everyone, I'm here to introduce myself and tell a bit about my story.
But first of all, I would thank all the community for sharing his knowledge and MJ DeMarco for creating this forum and writing The Millionaire Fastlane book.
I'm 20-year old guy from France, actually student in a computer science bachelor degree.
I discover this forum just after reading the book of MJ. This book blows my mind out and make me think about my life and how I want it to be. After reading tones of books about personnal finance and personnal development, I think it's on my top three read list. Maybe the first !
Actually working with one friend on a wab project, but this project is not a fastlane business. No control, no time, no entry. No N.E.C.S.T. in fast.
Few days ago, after finishing the book, I start to look around me seeking the need and analysing what need a business try to fill. It's a really good exercise and it's help to see the difference between casual business and fastlane business.
Now I seek ideas, and some of them are not so bad. I will talk about one in particular later.
Have a nice day !
But first of all, I would thank all the community for sharing his knowledge and MJ DeMarco for creating this forum and writing The Millionaire Fastlane book.
I'm 20-year old guy from France, actually student in a computer science bachelor degree.
I discover this forum just after reading the book of MJ. This book blows my mind out and make me think about my life and how I want it to be. After reading tones of books about personnal finance and personnal development, I think it's on my top three read list. Maybe the first !
Actually working with one friend on a wab project, but this project is not a fastlane business. No control, no time, no entry. No N.E.C.S.T. in fast.
Few days ago, after finishing the book, I start to look around me seeking the need and analysing what need a business try to fill. It's a really good exercise and it's help to see the difference between casual business and fastlane business.
Now I seek ideas, and some of them are not so bad. I will talk about one in particular later.
Have a nice day !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
