- Joined
- Jul 3, 2012
- Messages
- 453
Rep Bank
$1,780
$1,780
User Power: 243%
Hello everyone!
I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time and decided to sign up a few days ago.
I really enjoyed reading TMF and it confirmed a few things I somehow already knew and taught me alot of new things. I'm 21 yrs old and coming from Germany. My family has gone through a lot of financial problems the last years which results in me having a debt of about 1000 euros, Also my dad was suffering from cancer, but Thanks God, he made it, so I got a little more time on my hands now. My plan is to get rid of my debt first. Though I'm not quite sure how to do that. I started listing several items on Ebay already and wrote one ebook that I'm trying to sell. I think I'll have to get a real job, but it's kind of hard as the area is really rural. But I'm confident I will make it sooner or later.
That's it for now, in case anyone has any questions or feedback, feel free to post!
Gsuz
I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time and decided to sign up a few days ago.
I really enjoyed reading TMF and it confirmed a few things I somehow already knew and taught me alot of new things. I'm 21 yrs old and coming from Germany. My family has gone through a lot of financial problems the last years which results in me having a debt of about 1000 euros, Also my dad was suffering from cancer, but Thanks God, he made it, so I got a little more time on my hands now. My plan is to get rid of my debt first. Though I'm not quite sure how to do that. I started listing several items on Ebay already and wrote one ebook that I'm trying to sell. I think I'll have to get a real job, but it's kind of hard as the area is really rural. But I'm confident I will make it sooner or later.
That's it for now, in case anyone has any questions or feedback, feel free to post!
Gsuz
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
