The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Howdy, from California...

JesseJune

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 17, 2019
I just wanted to do a quick introduction. My name is June and am in my mid 20's. I work in law enforcement and love my job. I have gained a good amount of experience in different fields. Although I have worked hard to get to where I am career with much left to go, I have set some new goals to achieve.

Short term goal:
I recently started a little project reviewing military / police gear. After reviewing them I write articles on the specific products. I plan to post them on a website and hopefully gain some traction within in the community. My goal is to create a loyal following and provide quality information throughout various platforms (youtube, facebook, instagram, etc) and build affiliate relationships with quality companies. In hopes to network with with companies to design / create innovative gear for emergency personnel and law enforcement.

Mid / Long term goal:
I have done countless amounts of reading and research in the real estate market. I know, everyone wants to get into real estate but in my particular area I think it may be a good option. Real estate is also very interesting to me and the ability to turn your initial investment into an opportunity to make another move. l am looking to purchase my first investment property in the next couple of months. Once I get the hang of the investment property market I would like to build a decent portfolio before making bigger moves.

Side Projects:
In college I took a few marketing classes and found them interesting. As of recently, social media and SEO marketing has been on my radar. I am experimenting with a few media outlets online and seeing what works and what doesn't.

Lastly, I am just an "Average Joe" with a strong mindset to reach my goals. I am not afraid to try something and learn from it. I am always open to advice from anyone willing to provide it.

Also, if you have any questions about police related stuff I will be more than happy to answer what I can. Of course, if you have negative comments or beliefs I always enjoy a good laugh from the internet.

P.S. I don't like long walks on the beach unless their is a cold beer in my hand and a few more in the cooler.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, thanks for the intro.

I am also looking to purchase my first investment property in the next couple of months.

Yikes, in Cali? Probably the worst landlord laws in the solar system, including Mars.

JesseJune

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 17, 2019
I’ve lived out of state before and I can’t imagine living anywhere else. I know our laws and taxes suck but for now it’s where I wanna be.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...