Have any of you seen the show "How'd You Get So Rich?"
I was browsing Hulu and it recommended it after I watched the Profit. The show came out in 2010 and is pretty much MTV Cribs for Entrepreneurs. I was able to get my hands on one of the episodes and it featured an inside look into the life of the founder of WeeWeePads, Allen Simon (http://www.petco.com/product/3026/Four-Paws-Wee-Wee-Puppy-Pads.aspx).
You can read his story here (http://www.petsadviser.com/misc/inventor-of-wee-wee-pad/).
The show is mediocre mainly due to Joan River's antics, but it's inspiring to hear some of the entrepreneur's stories. Allen owns a $26mm penthouse overlooking central park and his neighbors are Rupert Murdoch and Woody Allen. He also has a vacation home in Boca Raton (most expensive home in the area). He didn't even go to high school...
I was browsing Hulu and it recommended it after I watched the Profit. The show came out in 2010 and is pretty much MTV Cribs for Entrepreneurs. I was able to get my hands on one of the episodes and it featured an inside look into the life of the founder of WeeWeePads, Allen Simon (http://www.petco.com/product/3026/Four-Paws-Wee-Wee-Puppy-Pads.aspx).
You can read his story here (http://www.petsadviser.com/misc/inventor-of-wee-wee-pad/).
The show is mediocre mainly due to Joan River's antics, but it's inspiring to hear some of the entrepreneur's stories. Allen owns a $26mm penthouse overlooking central park and his neighbors are Rupert Murdoch and Woody Allen. He also has a vacation home in Boca Raton (most expensive home in the area). He didn't even go to high school...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
