The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How would you move MASSIVE inventory

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Hey Fellow Entrepreneurs,

Fun question for hustle types...

Been a while but wanted to reach out. My business partner bought a building and with that came over a million dollars in beauty product - all legit, authentic, and legal. We are thinking about ways to move the product and figured I’d turn to the FLF for a fellow brainstorm.

Couple of our ideas

Right now we are thinking about building a Shopify site and running paid ads...

Reaching out to local shops and supply them

Bringing on sales people to move the product for us.

Is it possible that we can load this up and get it to a fulfillment center and get the product on amazon as new sellers?

Curious on your thoughts

Steveo

Contact beauty supply stores that wholesale. These distributors are who you want to go through.

In Chicago, they're all run by Koreans. My guess is in New York it's similar.

I'd find a beauty supply store. Go in. Talk to them. If they're not a fit, then ask if there's someone they think would take it (their supplier). Try to build your web of contacts from there and see what you could offload.

I wouldn't waste much time figuring out how to maximize profits unless as @Rabby said, this is a business you plan to be in.

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey
Hey Fellow Entrepreneurs,

Fun question for hustle types...

Been a while but wanted to reach out. My business partner bought a building and with that came over a million dollars in beauty product - all legit, authentic, and legal. We are thinking about ways to move the product and figured I’d turn to the FLF for a fellow brainstorm.

Couple of our ideas

Right now we are thinking about building a Shopify site and running paid ads...

Reaching out to local shops and supply them

Bringing on sales people to move the product for us.

Is it possible that we can load this up and get it to a fulfillment center and get the product on amazon as new sellers?

Curious on your thoughts

Steveo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Do you want to be in the beauty supply business? I would be tempted to try to offload the whole thing at once. Auction, overstock company, or something like that. Then again, I've never ended up with $1mm in beauty supplies as a side effect of buying something else.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Look at Kylie Jenner, she launched a shopify store and was sold out within a day selling low quality cosmetics, if you could get an influencer to market your product i think that would be the ''easiest'' route, assuming as mentioned above you *don't* want to be in the industry.

----------------------------------------------------
''Social media star Kylie Jenner made headlines in July after Forbes magazine reported she was on track to become the youngest-ever self-made billionaire. Her company, Kylie Cosmetics, which is less than 2 years old, is already worth about $800 million, Forbes wrote''

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.