- Joined
- Oct 3, 2007
- Messages
- 1,743
Rep Bank
$1,255
$1,255
User Power: 28%
Maybe some REI guys could help me out...
The place I lease is right next to a prominent private school, and every year or so I have heard that residents get a knock on the door, but are usually turned down....
"Hello, we're trying to buy parking spaces for our children to attend school next year, but the school is sold out of spaces. Would you be interested in renting out a parking space in your driveway for the school year"?
In this scenario, is there any way to lease them a portion of the driveway or something without liability falling on the property insurance of the landlord?
Mind you, my driveway parks like 8 cars, but I would only be interested in leasing 2 spaces. I have heard, the list pricing is 250-300 per month, to start (like booney's parking or something).
Obviously this would have to be approved, although subleasing isn't always, but I would be concerned about the liability considering the property owner is a friend.
Thanks for any ideas!
The place I lease is right next to a prominent private school, and every year or so I have heard that residents get a knock on the door, but are usually turned down....
"Hello, we're trying to buy parking spaces for our children to attend school next year, but the school is sold out of spaces. Would you be interested in renting out a parking space in your driveway for the school year"?
In this scenario, is there any way to lease them a portion of the driveway or something without liability falling on the property insurance of the landlord?
Mind you, my driveway parks like 8 cars, but I would only be interested in leasing 2 spaces. I have heard, the list pricing is 250-300 per month, to start (like booney's parking or something).
Obviously this would have to be approved, although subleasing isn't always, but I would be concerned about the liability considering the property owner is a friend.
Thanks for any ideas!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
