D
Deleted2BB3x9
Guest
Some of you might find this information helpful. I recently took a free business seminar at a local entrepreneur business entreprise center. They provide free resources and can help you apply for funding from the government. They gave me a free business plan guide and so I thought I would share it as I found it really useful. I never had a business plan with my last business but I see how it can help some people. If you'd like to see how to write a business plan then I've attached the guide below. Enjoy!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
-
20170713_175514.webp124.6 KB · Views: 37 -
20170713_175526.webp61.1 KB · Views: 35 -
20170713_175539.webp137.6 KB · Views: 35 -
20170713_175546.webp55 KB · Views: 33 -
20170713_175556.webp165.9 KB · Views: 31 -
20170713_175604.webp148.8 KB · Views: 30 -
20170713_175613.webp36.2 KB · Views: 29 -
20170713_175620.webp170.8 KB · Views: 29 -
20170713_175630.webp114.5 KB · Views: 29 -
20170713_175637.webp137.8 KB · Views: 29
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
