First of all, happy new year to all of you, brothers and sisters! May 2015 bring you more money, more independence, more love!
I have a problem with validation, don't know how to approach it.
I was walking on the street with my wife and she noticed traditional Colombian shoes for sale. They are unique, comfortable, soft. She bought 3 pairs. I thought maybe in US more women would be interested. How to validate? Simple webpage and FB traffic? But then what happens when someone actually buys them? I will be back in USA in March only... BTW, shoes are cheap, but there are some amazing bags as back end product, there are also amazing hand made hammocks, but those are very expensive. Anyway, idea is to establish a brand of bright, colorful, unique clothing and accessories (my wife says there is no much choice for "bright" at this moment in the stores) not just "sell shoes", but gotta start somewhere.
Any suggestions on how to validate it quickly?
Thanks!
I have a problem with validation, don't know how to approach it.
I was walking on the street with my wife and she noticed traditional Colombian shoes for sale. They are unique, comfortable, soft. She bought 3 pairs. I thought maybe in US more women would be interested. How to validate? Simple webpage and FB traffic? But then what happens when someone actually buys them? I will be back in USA in March only... BTW, shoes are cheap, but there are some amazing bags as back end product, there are also amazing hand made hammocks, but those are very expensive. Anyway, idea is to establish a brand of bright, colorful, unique clothing and accessories (my wife says there is no much choice for "bright" at this moment in the stores) not just "sell shoes", but gotta start somewhere.
Any suggestions on how to validate it quickly?
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
