The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How to start any business

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ChrisGav

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 15, 2019
Greenville, South Carolina
A dose of reality:

When you going to stop thinking about starting a business, and when are you going to start executing on a business?

Just pull the trigger already. Start, try, fail/succeed doesn't matter. Execution over everything else.

If you want to make a real business, get used to uncertainty. You'll never know if something will or will not work. Try, adjust, move forward. Doesn't matter how many times you fail, you've only got to be right once.

Stuck in a job, and looking for a promotion? You probably start trying to put in more effort, then look to your boss wondering where the promotion is. Your boss doesn't get paid on effort, he gets paid on execution.

Execute, and you'll grow a successful business. Execute, and you'll get a raise. Execute, and your life will become what you want. The world doesn't reward effort, it rewards execution.

Not sure if you've been action faking? Check your bank account, it'll tell you whether or not you've been action faking.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Couldn't agree more. Had a problem with action faking in the past, but that's all gone.
I see that a lot of people just don't know where to start.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
If anyone has any more questions about joining before the end of this year hit me up via PM or...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom