Hey All,
I just built a 2000 email list from visiting the "contact us" section of businesses in my industry.
I want to use these contacts for the validation of a new business idea (ex. do you also have this problem?). I have no intention of selling any products to these people (yet).
Unfortunately, I have heard that big providers like MailCheat(Chimp) instantly ban people from importing lists...
So what is the best way to send the 2000 contacts an email without getting banned or entering their spam box?
I just built a 2000 email list from visiting the "contact us" section of businesses in my industry.
I want to use these contacts for the validation of a new business idea (ex. do you also have this problem?). I have no intention of selling any products to these people (yet).
Unfortunately, I have heard that big providers like MailCheat(Chimp) instantly ban people from importing lists...
So what is the best way to send the 2000 contacts an email without getting banned or entering their spam box?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
