The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your thoughts on style of email to send to sales list

zachonaboat

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2013
East Coast
I am curious to learn the opinion of others on this topic. I have been working on a list for a year plus, including emails of those who have said they would like to be contacted in 6+ months about my company's services, potential "no"s, etc. I want to start a campaign of emailing each on the list asking for them to check out our site and learn more. My first thought was to create a full blown and styled email "newsletter" template that everyone else is using. But then I thought about it personally. I get those type of marketing emails from people daily in my inbox, and as soon as I see the need to load the html images (thus loading a newsletter type email), I delete the message. Why? Because I know most of it is just a sales pitch, time is precious, etc.

This got me to thinking about just regular typed emails. I, and I think it is safe to say most others, are more apt to open an email and read the message. The message gets across quicker as a result not forcing the user to load some html and marketing junk just to say "hey please think of my company".

Thoughts on which you personally would click on from a potential company seeking your business? Are you discerning when it comes to random newsletter type marketing, or would a personal email sent to you have a better impact and reach? I appreciate your time on this topic!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.