What's new

How to make a subscription more desirable?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Zontora

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
88
Rep Bank
$605
User Power: 107%
I'm working on my first business and I am struggling with my pricing page. Broadly: It's an ai that helps with education.
My problems are:

- Should I have three different lengths of subscription, giving discount on the larger ones and encouraging to buy them, which puts more money in my pocket. Or do I make three different subscriptions with slightly increasing value? Where I have one quite low, one very high and one in the middle, combining that with the isolation method could make the medium one much more desirable. The time one would give me more long time customers, but for a lesser price. The value one would give me more customers, but not so loyal.

- How do I make fairly priced subscriptions when I have no competition to get inspired from? Producing my service costs about $50 a month (Cost of using a nocode website builder and advertisement. If my business goes well I will hire others to make it with code, and I will also make it an app. This to get more independency and not be affected if the nocode builder faces problems) give or take, but pricing is so much more then that. (There are a lot of AIs out there, but this one is combined with courses and my main USP is it's personality, not branding it only as a teacher, but as a friend and emotional support as well.) The most similar competitor I've found is an app called Buddy.ai. it has high costs but it's not really the same thing as mine. In the first 150 hours working at my business I went way into detail, now that I've started reading more and more in the Fastlane forum, I've learnt much about things such as minimum viable product and now I realize that I have invested way too much time into unnecessary details.

My plan now:

- Figure out whether to make a value based or time based subscription
- Perhaps get any advice from someone at the forum
- Watch videos in marketing
- Look into what other online tutors are charging (Mine will be cheaper because most parents (who are my target audience) have little faith in AIs)
- Make prototypes: 2 done already.
- Start making weekly goals and a weekly overview, post it in a thread.

I've learnt about the isolation method and more. but It's challenging to put it all together. An exciting challenge.

What do y'all think?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom