The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to Make $49,000 in 4 Weeks Without Using Banks or Credit

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
You need to put your shoes in the homeowner's for one second. Let's say YOU have a house to sell. Would you sell it for $775,000 - $825,000 through an agent or go through the cashflowdepot guy who says he'll probably sell it in 30 days if you accept $640,000? If you answer $775k - $825k then there you go.
@fhs8

Death. Distress. Debt. Divorce. You'd be surprised what type of adverse/traumatic events will trigger a sudden need to dispose of property. I have, on several occasions, found myself parsing classified ads (remember those?), late night television commercials/infomercials and online ads looking for a solution to a pressing need.

Were I trying to get rid of property due to an emergency and happened to come across cashflowdepot's ad, within the right mindset and frame of time, of course I would contact her. It's about solving a problem not questioning how the problem got solved.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
- I would probably do this. I'd like to sell my car but hate going through the test drive process. The problem with consignment is that the dealers take a huge percentage. If I could get my bottom number without going through the hassle of vetting buyers, I'd do this in a second.

For instance, a few years ago I sold my Ferrari for $68k I think. I think it was listed at $80k. Had a couple of low to mid 70s offers with people wanting to test drive, needing loan approvals, wanting to take it to their mechanic.

But this $68k offer can from out of state. Buyer didn't want to fly in at all. He had me drive it to my local Ferrari shop, he paid for inspection was happy with the results. Then he wired me the money. I left the car at the shop. The guy got sent a trailer to pick it up. Super easy transaction for me.

All I had to do was drive it to the shop and I was done. Well worth the difference in offer prices.
@biophase,

Thank you! Problem solved!:hurray:

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
Hey @CashFlowDepot I would love to hear what methods you would recommend for someone who's new to real estate, and is looking to build up a buyer's list. For example, let's say I find one of these houses, how should I go about contacting people and getting them to show up at the open house. I currently don't have many connections in real estate and am not sure I could get a few hundred people to show up to an open house. Also, do you have any copies/links to that e book you were talking about? I don't see the link anywhere.

You don't need to start with a Highest Bidder Sale (though you could). The advertising you do attracts buyers. You don't need to have a buyer's list before you get started with a Highest Bidder Sale.

A better way to get started is with Wholesale Flips. You do need a buyer's list of about 5-10 rehabbers. Then you look for old run down houses you get under contract at about 1/2 price. The contract needs to state that it is subject to approval of your investor group. You show the house to people on your buyer's list. Then you can either sell your contract for an assignment fee or do a simultaneous close. From the day you get the contract until the day you get paid is usually about 2 weeks. Very FAST LANE!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.