One thing I always get confused about is how certain things work. For example, programs that give you specific keywords with their search volume based on your input.
What did they have to learn in order to make the keyword search engine? Is it a certain programming language? Programming in general? How does it do what it does?
I would just simply Google this, but I really don't know where to begin. I would appreciate someone to point me in the right direction (not asking for the answers to the above question, but how I can answer them myself)!
What did they have to learn in order to make the keyword search engine? Is it a certain programming language? Programming in general? How does it do what it does?
I would just simply Google this, but I really don't know where to begin. I would appreciate someone to point me in the right direction (not asking for the answers to the above question, but how I can answer them myself)!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
