The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ear Infection? Or Something Else?

j0elsuf

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Dec 15, 2020
Alright, so I deal with this every three months or so.

My right ear gets plugged up to where I can't hear out of it when I wake up. Like I'll get up to go to the bathroom and can't hear anything out of my right ear.

I'll put in some ear drops and it'll often make things worse, plugging up the ear even more unless I spend like 10 minutes dipping my hand in hot water then rubbing my ear.

Then things are fine for another few months.

Do I have an ear infection or something? Do I need an ear irrigation or something? I've been dealing with this for years and I just want it to go away permanently.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MaxMania2000

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 16, 2021
Alright, so I deal with this every three months or so.

My right ear gets plugged up to where I can't hear out of it when I wake up. Like I'll get up to go to the bathroom and can't hear anything out of my right ear.

I'll put in some ear drops and it'll often make things worse, plugging up the ear even more unless I spend like 10 minutes dipping my hand in hot water then rubbing my ear.

Then things are fine for another few months.

Do I have an ear infection or something? Do I need an ear irrigation or something? I've been dealing with this for years and I just want it to go away permanently.
Go to the doctor it may be an infection

j0elsuf

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Dec 15, 2020
Go to the doctor it may be an infection
Figured that. It probably is. It itches a lot, probably not a good thing.

Probably gonna cost over $9000 just to get it looked at but whatevs. That's just how it is.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
This is an old post. If it had been something serious he would have died by now.

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 9, 2021
Had something similar, hit up an ENT. It's probably just clogged with wax. They have scrapers, drops, and a little vacuum that can suck the wax out. From what he said, if you use qtips or dig deeply in your ear canal it can create a stress response and extra wax. Wax builds on wax and soon you can have a runaway ear wax situation that basically feeds itself and can't eject from your body in a timely manner.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Figured that. It probably is. It itches a lot, probably not a good thing.

Probably gonna cost over $9000 just to get it looked at but whatevs. That's just how it is.
$9000 more than enough for tickets to India and to get it treated.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.