The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to help friends?

kaleidosam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 11, 2019
I don't have any money, plausible job, any specific degree to help them.

1. One of them worries about future, what to do or what I gonna be. Sometimes, he says " I'm also worried about corona virus in U.S.(he lives in U.S.)
2. another of them has panic disorder which happens while he thinks deeply.(he lives in Korea.)
3. last of them has depression which is caused by loneliness. I always advice to her, but always that was useless. sometimes, I advice something but eventually, that words make her more disappointed and deep depression. Somewhat sad for her. (she lives in Korea.)

In conclusion, I just wanna make one application with home exercise by using pedoly function. By using that application, my friends can check some calories which prevent obesity and keep his body-shape good and release stress from corona virus and future worries by doing exercise.
2nd friend wants to be a cook. So, I just give some money to build their restaurant or bakery by earning "Entrepreneurship sprit" haha~
but, last friends? I don't know how to help her. I just wanna help her by some ways but, I can't find anyway to help her. Anyway, all they are my precious friends.

Sorry for poor English. Always thanks to whole world.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.