- Joined
- Jan 2, 2016
- Messages
- 40
Rep Bank
$270
$270
User Power: 115%
I've been selling on amazon for a little while and noticed that some sellers on amazon have their products listed on other websites, which makes me think they sold in bulk to those stores. I have some products that are not quite revolutionary, but I modified them from what's available on the market so I know no one else has a product exactly like mine.
I'd like to learn more about how they are able to sell B2B, can anyone point me in the right direction?
I've read some threads here about drumming up business by cold calling and wondered how I can start doing this or how can I get my products onto the shelves of other online retailers. I searched for B2B and related phrases on the forum but the search terms were too short, it didn't work.
I've never cold called anyone before, but it that's what it takes to succeed then I'll learn how to do it and call up a bunch of store owners everyday until I get consistent sales. I just need a little more help to bridge the gap like: do I ask for the manager? What should I say? Where do I find businesses to call up?
My first thoughts are to find a bunch of businesses in my niche, ask for the manager and ask them straight up if they want some free products to carry in their store to see if there is a demand and then offer them wholesale prices. I'm not sure if that wouldn't get me hung up on 90% of the time, so perhaps I should talk more circuitously.
If anyone can give me a bit of advice, I'd really appreciate it.
I'd like to learn more about how they are able to sell B2B, can anyone point me in the right direction?
I've read some threads here about drumming up business by cold calling and wondered how I can start doing this or how can I get my products onto the shelves of other online retailers. I searched for B2B and related phrases on the forum but the search terms were too short, it didn't work.
I've never cold called anyone before, but it that's what it takes to succeed then I'll learn how to do it and call up a bunch of store owners everyday until I get consistent sales. I just need a little more help to bridge the gap like: do I ask for the manager? What should I say? Where do I find businesses to call up?
My first thoughts are to find a bunch of businesses in my niche, ask for the manager and ask them straight up if they want some free products to carry in their store to see if there is a demand and then offer them wholesale prices. I'm not sure if that wouldn't get me hung up on 90% of the time, so perhaps I should talk more circuitously.
If anyone can give me a bit of advice, I'd really appreciate it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
