The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get good at talking with girls and people in general.

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Are you that guy who marks himself as "I don't know what to text or how to keep a conversation flowing when talking with girls or people in general. Hear me out.

A couple weeks ago I was still saying this to myself. I felt awful about it but didn't do nothing to change myself I just thought I wasn't made for that.

Untill I finally said yes that's enough let's start talking to everyone everywhere.

At first it went awful every time I said or written something I would get weird looks or I could feel that conversation was being forced. I would be left on read all the time, the girls I was talking to wouldn't open my messages.
But I just said it will get better with time and you know what, it did.
After a lot of headbanging and questioning how to respond I got myself up to speed in the game.

What are the main keys.
#It's numbers game guys I talked to a lot of people and I stopped talking to some of them as well
#Confidence you will get it with time
#Be natural don't overcomplicate stuff when talking and if you don't know what to say don't say anything
#Don't only talk about yourself get to know the person who you are talking to
#Be a good listener and remember stuff they say this will come with time as well
#Just don't stop maybe you will feel annoying but if they are responding you're not annoying to them just to yourself

So how can this help you.
Every business is a people business so a good communication skills are key for everything from making great connections with your employees and your buyers.
If you're single and ready to mingle but don't have anyone to mingle with, well you will have to talk to a girl before making bigger moves right?
You will build your personality and the people around you will remember you and vice versa. Just so easy you got another connection.

I hope this will give you a little boost in your talking game.
I currently talk with around 15-20 people on regular basis and most of them are girls I find attractive. I don't expect anything from them, this just drives them away.
Trust me on this one

I hope you will find this thread helpful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
How To Win Friends And Influence People | Carnegie, Dale

The first book I read about psychology !

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jul 1, 2018
Whatever you fear or you want to become good at, just keep doing it.

If you have social anxiety, get out and talk to everyone and shake hands with everyone and just say whatever comes to mind.

If you want to be more confident talking to girls, stop every girl possible and talk to her and keep doing it.

Etc. Etc.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Whatever you fear or you want to become good at, just keep doing it.

If you have social anxiety, get out and talk to everyone and shake hands with everyone and just say whatever comes to mind.

If you want to be more confident talking to girls, stop every girl possible and talk to her and keep doing it.

Etc. Etc.

Oh damn, you're giving away the $997 secrets, the gurus are not gonna like this boi.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.