The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to find the best threads?

Scuderia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Feb 13, 2011
Australia
I was wondering does anyone have any special ways of sorting and finding the best threads in particular sections. I was thinking of finding threads with 4+ stars, but i noticed a alot of good threads sometimes dont have stars against them.
Maybe number of replies would be a good way to go about it.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser394

There are a few ways you can go about this.

1st: Every subforum/subcategory has a 'sticky' thread section, located right at the top of each subforum when you open one. Sticky threads are normally important and/or great threads

2nd: If you are looking for something specific (a specific topic for example) there's a search bar located near the top right corner of the page.

3rd: Thread count/reply count is one way to do it, but it isn't the greatest, because i've seen some terrible threads with 10k+ views or 200+ replies. If you wanted to try this way though, each subforum has a view/reply button located near the top right corner that you can click on to make the most viewed and most replied threads come to the top. (so that you don't have to search through page after page.

4th: On the main home page, in the top left corner, you'll find a 'newest member' section. Click on the 'newest member' button and select 'Reputation'. There you'll find the people on this forum with the highest rep speed. Click on one of their user names and then select 'Find latest started threads' located under their avatar on the left hand side of the screen. Odds are you'll find some great threads.

TK1

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 31, 2011
Read them all. As fast as you can. Take notes everytime your head makes *bing*. Re-read again. (...and maybe again)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.