The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to find other Entreupreneurs if no one you know is interested ?

Losspost

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 6, 2020
Hi,

I'm currently working on a few ideas I have. I tried looking for someone I knew, who is interested in working together. Sadly all people I know are more interested in the Sidelane than doing any own business. I have looked a few times on online portals like reddit and co. but almost always got either no response or people, after writing a little was more looking for some piggyback riding instead of really contributing to it. Maybe I find here some people:

Some of My Ideas in short:

Shop Local:
In the current situation, as well as in the future local shops have it harder and harder against online shops. My idea is an App where local shops can register their items and shop. The customer can now search in the app a product he needs. He then gets the information of which shops closest to him has the product for which price.
In the future I would plan adding a lot more features but right now this it only the Minimal Viable Product. Future features would include: Reservation of items, paying via the app, etc.

Clean fireworks:
Some of you may know this color powder for festivals. I want to use it, press it into small plastic cartridges under pressure and then firing it into an air with some sort of device. The idea is to have different cartridges with colors, luminescent and in addition to that the firing device creates fitting sounds to it. By using biodegradable plastic and powder it would also be very eco-friendly which seems to be a important thing today.

Trash-Incineration for medium-sized apartments blocks:
Today, a lot of trash is created and needs to be transported. Why not incinerate it at your place? A small incinerator which burns the trash and generates heat and electricity.

Police/Firefighter first responder drones:
The idea is to have some sort of main station where the drone is resting. When an emergency call goes in, the drones gets send to the caller to give the emergency services a better overview of the situation so that he can send the right amount of people there. Future more it could be used to scare robbers of if they know their attack is filmed and the police is on the way.

A platform for practical training for engineers:
When I started my internships I had no idea what to do. That's for most of the engineering students. They get taught a lot of stuff but not how to do it in real life. Why not get some people from the industries and let them teach it? It could be either an online course, a seminar or a weekend workshop.

These are only a few of my ideas. I do have a few more. The thing for me alone is that I sometimes forget if it's feasible. That's why I am looking for someone working together with. So he can look at it and point out the problems I can't see.

Greetings Tobias

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Tobias, of your ideas, what can you feasibly start on your own?

If we start too big and want to change the world, we often end up doing nothing.

We have to learn how to gradually change ourselves before changing the world.

Losspost

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 6, 2020
Welcome Tobias, of your ideas, what can you feasibly start on your own?

If we start too big and want to change the world, we often end up doing nothing.

We have to learn how to gradually change ourselves before changing the world.
Good Question.
The most difficult for me would be probably the three needing hardware to be developed.
While I have some knowledge in Electrical Engineering it would not be enough to build either of the three projects : Incinerator, Drone or Clean Fireworks.

I guess the other two would be my best bet. I already have some programming done for Shop Local. There are also some local programs here promoting local shopping. Maybe it would be a good idea to get in touch with them? The thing is I am not entirely sure how much of a prototype I need to show them my idea.

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
Usually once you take action, within your niche, you'll undoubtedly make contacts. This is assuming you are persistent and at least offering some semblance of value to being with.

It's pretty much a given at that point that some of those contacts are entrepreneurs themselves, just at various points in their journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.