The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to find independent projects for computer hardware design?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

kc73837

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 20, 2020
Chino Hills
My friend and I have many years in computer server hardware design. We can create proposals/designs, develop mechanical designs/thermal simulations, etc. We're hoping to find small companies that's looking to design their own systems and where our expertise can help. Wondering if there's any good websites for this?
I spoke to a company at a trade show before and the company mentioned that they are part of a committee in Silicon Valley and they help connect people who either are looking for help with projects or want to take on a project. They have a website that people can post and connect. Forgot the name of the company and can't find it online. Hoping to find a website/forum similar to this so we can get started.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
Websites? The only one I can remember is (maybe) freelancer.pt . See the all skills page (link), under the engineering and sciences tab there are some electrical-engineering related skills. I don't know if any of these are exactly what you're looking for, though.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Like oDesk?

I hope OP won't come out as spam.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.