I need to find a no frills bookkeeper in the local area.
Any thoughts on how to go about finding one?
I'm not looking for someone with a degree in accounting ... or anything like that.
I'm not looking for someone to make sense of the numbers ... or to identify possible tax exemptions.
In fact ... I dare say ... the fewer qualifications the person has ... the better.
I don't want to pay a premium for qualifications I don't need.
Just looking for a bookkeeper to do some very menial (but unquestionably monotonous) tasks.
Someone I can hand a few boxes of old bank documents to and say ... start breaking it down each entry by category ... and put it in an excel spreadsheet.
Thoughts?
Any thoughts on how to go about finding one?
I'm not looking for someone with a degree in accounting ... or anything like that.
I'm not looking for someone to make sense of the numbers ... or to identify possible tax exemptions.
In fact ... I dare say ... the fewer qualifications the person has ... the better.
I don't want to pay a premium for qualifications I don't need.
Just looking for a bookkeeper to do some very menial (but unquestionably monotonous) tasks.
Someone I can hand a few boxes of old bank documents to and say ... start breaking it down each entry by category ... and put it in an excel spreadsheet.
Thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
