- Joined
- Sep 7, 2013
- Messages
- 297
Rep Bank
$855
$855
User Power: 82%
Have you ever tried to sell a product for a high price and found people come across with all kinds of reasons NOT to buy, like... hey, you're selling this!
Well, freeloaders - like 'em or not are always going to be there. So if you're interested in how others deal with them, check out Ramit Sethis' links on this https://delicious.com/ramitsethi/freeloaders
Highlighting one of the links... really interesting!
MJ, if this is the wrong section to post, please shout out.
Well, freeloaders - like 'em or not are always going to be there. So if you're interested in how others deal with them, check out Ramit Sethis' links on this https://delicious.com/ramitsethi/freeloaders
Highlighting one of the links... really interesting!
Here are some real requests I’ve received, paraphrased for anonymity: Can you please tell me what I should do with my life? Be detailed. I heard you’re adding more material to the second edition of your book. Does that mean I have to purchase it again? Can’t you just send me a new copy for free?! I need in-depth coaching from you, but I don’t have any money. Can’t you work with me for free? Can’t you make an exception just for me? I have a top secret business opportunity I want to discuss with you. Call me at 3:00pm this afternoon, sharp. Don’t be late. Your courses are too expensive. Anything more than free is too expensive. I want to work for you in exchange for your material. Can you please create and manage an easy unnecessary project so I can avoid paying your fee? I would like you to run live training courses in $VERY_SMALL_MARKET. By the way, people in $VERY_SMALL_MARKET can only pay $VERY_SMALL_FEE. When can we expect your arrival? I’m offended that a free resource you already...
MJ, if this is the wrong section to post, please shout out.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
