flamboyant
New Contributor
Hi,
I'm looking for some help with creating a web shop, which uses amazon for the products and delivery.
I found this idea after reading an interesting article here
The creater of the website iPadCaseFinder.com describes in the article "All the outgoing links were affiliate links."
After doing some research, I found out that ipadcasefinder.com consists of following setup:
- Magento web shop software
- Firecart extension (Shopping cart)
- Payments via Paypal
I'm wondering how I can setup a website (shop), where I can list the products I want from amazon but let the shipping etc. be done from amazon (so the user experiences only MY SHOP and does not have to pay via the amazon website etc.)
It'd be perfect, if amazon would deliver the packet without their logo too.
Any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks a lot.
Regards
I'm looking for some help with creating a web shop, which uses amazon for the products and delivery.
I found this idea after reading an interesting article here
The creater of the website iPadCaseFinder.com describes in the article "All the outgoing links were affiliate links."
After doing some research, I found out that ipadcasefinder.com consists of following setup:
- Magento web shop software
- Firecart extension (Shopping cart)
- Payments via Paypal
I'm wondering how I can setup a website (shop), where I can list the products I want from amazon but let the shipping etc. be done from amazon (so the user experiences only MY SHOP and does not have to pay via the amazon website etc.)
It'd be perfect, if amazon would deliver the packet without their logo too.
Any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks a lot.
Regards
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
