The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to create a salepage like this (see link)

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

TheWriter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 24, 2020
A cool place
I want to create a very professional looking landing page like this (Link removed).

Can you guys suggest a landing page builder that can accomplish this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

TheWriter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 24, 2020
A cool place
That's custom made landing page.

You can outsource it to this guy for around $200-300 bucks. He's a solid guy.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Do you think it's worth going the custom route as opposed to using landing page builders like leadpages? I think the later is faster and cheaper.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Thanks for the recommendation.

Do you think it's worth going the custom route as opposed to using landing page builders like leadpages? I think the later is faster and cheaper.

If you're on a budget then go with WP theme and customize that or Leadpages etc.

If you want something really great and unique for a reasonable price then $300 is a bargain.

Most agencies would charge you $1k - $2k for custom work.

TheWriter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 24, 2020
A cool place
If you're on a budget then go with WP theme and customize that or Leadpages etc.

If you want something really great and unique for a reasonable price then $300 is a bargain.

Most agencies would charge you $1k - $2k for custom work.

It's not about the budget but value for money. My question was "What is the advantage of going custom over page builders?"

I don't understand what do you mean by "Unique".I think we can create almost any kind of landing page with powerful builders like Unbounce or Webflow. Also with builders, we can launch fast (no waiting for development) and test different elements (I don't know how it works in a custom development).

Fid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 26, 2017
Wroclaw, Poland
My question was "What is the advantage of going custom over page builders?"

It's the same as hiring an interior designer vs. designing your kitchen yourself.
There are things you don't know you don't know but a designer does.

Other than that, page builders have some constraints.

What do you sell?
Does it make sense to use a simple, off the shelf landing page and start asap?

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
It's not about the budget but value for money. My question was "What is the advantage of going custom over page builders?"

I don't understand what do you mean by "Unique".I think we can create almost any kind of landing page with powerful builders like Unbounce or Webflow. Also with builders, we can launch fast (no waiting for development) and test different elements (I don't know how it works in a custom development).

Unique = Value Skew = better looking website = better branding of the landing page.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr_sj4Cq6GM

If you want value for money then go with Ubounce or leadpages. I'm not a web developer so can't go into the finer details but ask someone like @Fox he might be able to answer your questions.

Good day.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.