The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to convert high ticket items? ($500+) + 2 Free useful tips if you have a limited budget

Marketing, social media, advertising

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
Hi!

Hope you're all well during this pandemic.

I haven't posted in a while, but I've made some sales here and there during the last few months, and learned a lot (sometimes the hard way lol).

I'm currently running a store more seriously this time, with the end goal of selling it.

I have a good value-providing product (I think, the market will decide as always :) ), a USA based supplier (NOT ALIEXPRESS ofc), a good looking store.

Price point: $500-$1000.

So it's definitely not impulse buying.

I've run a Google Shopping campaign (40 clicks, 2 Add to cart, 0 purchase).

I have a quality and useful product, driven quality and interested traffic to the product page, implemented trust badges, Stripe & PayPal, an FAQ, Contact, About, and all the policies. I've also made a good description, a bit of SEO, and retargeting ads on FB.

FREE TIPS:
Still no sales after 14 days on Shopify & no money? Ask the Shopify Support for 14 more days here: Contact Shopify Support I did it and it worked (I ain't wasting $29)!
No money to advertise? Ask for a $150 voucher here: U.S. Google Ads Coupon Voucher - Google Ads

I've read a lot on how to increase trust on online stores, and want to provide the best experience to my (possible?) customers (as much value as possible).

If anyone has any tips to convey trust and drive sales on high ticket items, I'd be glad to hear it!

If this works, I'll make a progress thread to share tips and help and my progress (to give back to the community, which really has helped me, thanks guys)

Thanks in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Try advertising in magazines that are in your niche so the customer will feel more connected to your brand, sell door to door to people that need your product.
People can't trust you after one add on facebook.

But if you want to stay on fb and google ads. You can try to make some leads and connect with people that find your product interesting. Give them a call, offer them a discount, tell them how the product will help with their problems.

Don't try to sell right away the price is too high for that.

This is just my opinion.

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
Try advertising in magazines that are in your niche so the customer will feel more connected to your brand, sell door to door to people that need your product.
People can't trust you after one add on facebook.

But if you want to stay on fb and google ads. You can try to make some leads and connect with people that find your product interesting. Give them a call, offer them a discount, tell them how the product will help with their problems.

Don't try to sell right away the price is too high for that.
Thanks for your suggestions. I don't have the time to sell door to door (still have heavy classes), but advertising in magasines can be costly but worth it (it's B2C anyway).

Thanks again!

eTox

Expect success, but prepare to fail.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
May 21, 2016
Toronto
I'm attempting to sell a $300 product as well. Didn't get any sales. Shifted to creating a dedicated landing page and improving my ads. I'll update later how that works out.

Zahida A. Khan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jun 11, 2020
Toronto
If anyone has any tips to convey trust and drive sales on high ticket items, I'd be glad to hear it!

@francevalue without knowing your niche, tis difficult to provide proper advice, however, I would consider doing LIVE videos on FB, IG, TT, LI - You can then take a LIVE video and do paid ads

Hope this helps?

Best of luck and please keep us posted on your progress

Cheers, Z'da

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
I think $500 is not considered as a High Ticket item.
High Ticket Program's price point starts from $2K to onwards
Your Thread reminds me Russ Ruffino - Clients on Demand Program. He teaches about High Ticket Program.

knz

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Apr 6, 2020
If it's about selling 1 particular product, maybe a webinar funnel might be an idea, as you first provide free content followed by a call to action for your product for the ones interested.

Advertisement --> webinar registration page --> thank you page --> waiting room page --> webinar --> salespage

Webinar content:
1. Who you are
2. Where are others from (interaction is important. Or use other ways to communicate like ''type 1 in the chat if...'')
3. What will you speak about
4. Who's the right audience for this webinar
5. Why is this important now
6. 3 quick pains/problems people run into (that your product is a solution for)
7. 3 tips/advise for people to solve the problem (try connecting these with the benefits of your product without mentioning the product yet)
8. Position your product as the solution that solves the problems and matches your tips/advise/benefits you mentioned earlier
9. Offer your product with or without discount
10. Answer any questions

I also tested a webinar funnel earlier this year. My call to action was a phonecall that people were able to book in my agenda. My offer was a 500euro product as well. If people weren't interested in that, I also had a 97 euro product. I'm not a hard-sales guy and not pushy, but still converted 30% earning 2300 euros.I had no clue at all it would work, never tried it, just did it and see what happened. It was all organic as well, just posted the webinar in some FB groups.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.