Hi everybody,
As some of you might know I was looking for the manufacturer of a specific product this week and with your help I was able to find one. Thank you very much for this again!
At this point, however, I am asking myself how to contact the manufacturer correctly. This is so crucial in that case because there is only ONE manufacturer that might be interested in cooperating with me.
Thanks to ZenSatori I have the complete address, phone numer, fax and email address of this company.
Unfortunately I have never contacted a company in my life and asked for cooperation. The question is how can I accomplish this strategically smart? What are the dos and don'ts?
Is there anything I have to pay particular attention to when it comes to writing the email? How formal should it be?
I'm looking forward to your answers!
Thanks in advance,
Florian
As some of you might know I was looking for the manufacturer of a specific product this week and with your help I was able to find one. Thank you very much for this again!
At this point, however, I am asking myself how to contact the manufacturer correctly. This is so crucial in that case because there is only ONE manufacturer that might be interested in cooperating with me.
Thanks to ZenSatori I have the complete address, phone numer, fax and email address of this company.
Unfortunately I have never contacted a company in my life and asked for cooperation. The question is how can I accomplish this strategically smart? What are the dos and don'ts?
Is there anything I have to pay particular attention to when it comes to writing the email? How formal should it be?
I'm looking forward to your answers!
Thanks in advance,
Florian
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
