The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to check demand for online advertising service

Marketing, social media, advertising

Kasku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 7, 2018
Czesc, Hi, Hello.
Today at work ideas came to me.
First idea - Advertising website with free time animator offers. Animators with all country puts ads about theyself, about rate,availability,operating range etc. People who use services, can give the mark.
Second idea - Website who helps organised wedding. Every kind of service necessary to organise weeding (DJ,catering,camera etc....)

In my opinion there ideas are wonderful,but market don't care about my feelings (especially somebody not experienced). How can I check does it make sense? Is there any universal for a constructive market research, regardless of the field?

If,execution > idea, should I choose and develop idea randomly?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

NVaz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 24, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
I'll give you a third idea, and I hope you execute that one first :D

Introduce yourself first here, so we can know you better.

Gunther Herzog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 22, 2018
Switzerland, at the lake of Lucerne
Dear Kasku, welcome to the legendary fastlane forum!
@NVaz has made a great point. Please introduce yourself here.

Your ideas seem a little undisorganized and not well thought through to me.

Please assure you have done the following things:

Simply ask google if someone already had solved that problem.
(Your first idea: Maybe. Second idea: sure have a look here ) If someone already has solved that problem, but did a bad job, could you do it better?

On google-trends you can see how often something was searched on google.

Do a C-E-N-T-S analyzing and plan about your idea.

Kasku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 7, 2018
Last edited:

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
I like that you're looking for business opportunities.
I like that you're finding out more about your ideas, before you put a lot of your own time and money into them.

Advertising website with free time animator offers. Animators with all country puts ads about theyself, about rate,availability,operating range etc. People who use services, can give the mark.

How would your site be better than people using Fiverr and Deviantart to find animators?

Website who helps organised weeding. Every kind of service necessary to organise weeding (DJ,catering,camera etc....)

Translation mistake! Weeding is removing the plants you don't want from the garden (weeds). When people have a marriage ceremony, that's a wedding.

How would your site be better than people using Craigslist to find the people to hire for their wedding?

Its not too easy?

If it was easy for you, wouldn't it be easy for anyone else to do it themselves? Why then should they hire you?

You're coming up with ideas, but without any background or interest that makes you able to offer something better. On the other hand, if you did something about history, historical tourism, historical parties, martial arts, tours for people to see martial arts, competition etc., you would be able to bring something special. "Do what you love" isn't always good advice, but it seems that it might get you further than "try to copy something without a way to add something special of your own."

Kasku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 7, 2018
I like that you're looking for business opportunities.
How would your site be better than people using Fiverr and Deviantart to find animators?

"

Do I need to be better? If I want to do it in Polish internet, all what I need to be on this same level. Please take a look how many idea has been copied from USA to Europe, for example TV and :
Dancing with star
Who wants to be Millionaire?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
Do I need to be better? If I want to do it in Polish internet, all what I need to be on this same level. Please take a look how many idea has been copied from USA to Europe, for example TV and :
Dancing with star
Who wants to be Millionaire?

I understand that a TV talent or quiz show might want to have a local version. But, Internet sites are available internationally. If a Polish animator puts their sample illustrations on Youtube or Deviantart, they can reach a worldwide audience, including people who are searching for an illustrator in Poland.

Craigslist has a local presence already:
craigslist: poland jobs, apartments, for sale, services, community, and events

I'm not saying your idea couldn't work. Perhaps "we only feature animators from Poland, for clients in Poland" would be a valuable competitive advantage. Or, perhaps clients in Poland would like to search for artists from anywhere in the world, and artists in Poland would like to be able to find clients anywhere in the world.

What are some ways to find out if a national directory already exists, or if there seems to be demand for it?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.