The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cześć

Kasku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 7, 2018
Cześć (it's mean Hello) everybody.
My name is Rafal. 23. Polish. Catholic
I love:
-laugh a lot (especially from me and my friends) .
-history (mainly XVI-XVIII century, middle-east Europy but I don't to close my historical interest in space and time)
-kickboxing (one day I gonna have professional fight in ring)
-travel (day ago I back from Ukraine, Lviv is wonderful)
-League of Legends (Kassadin and Ezreal <3 )
-books (about economy,history,business, theology)
-parties and people
-rhythmic,Polish,rhythm
-Poland

I don't like:
-work
-waiting for somebody and being late
-people without respect to somebody
-dependence

Why I want to make ,,Fastline Bushiness'' :
- I want to finish History in University without question ,,Why U choose this. U won't get work after History.
-To be freedom
-To get more than 400$/per month (Welcome in East Europe)
-Got enough time to sleep and training my low-kicks)
-Earn for house/apartament

History.
10-14 years old - first earned money for MMORPG (I sold money and help people get higher LVL)
18-20 - MLM - unsuccessful
20- Emigration to England (weather is really really really bad)
20-22 - Emigration to Netherlands/ start with stocks markets
22- back to Poland

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NVaz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 24, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
Witaj Rafal ;)

I strongly suggest you take a look at some life-changing threads in the GOLD and NOTABLE sections.

And participate in the discussions whenever you feel like, we can always learn from each other.

Kasku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 7, 2018
Welcome Rafal.

Read MJ's books!!!!
I did it many months ago. How to add this nice grey sash with ,,Read Millionaire Fastlane ''?

There are some forum members with great experience making money with parties and nightlife. Here are a couple of them:
Party / Event promotion.
Any nightlife entrepreneurs here?

It gonna be really usefull. Thanks You.

Perhaps you could include some historical or martial arts themes, to make some unique parties?
I can create several themes, from Ancient Egypt to Vikings and Napoleon War's.
Biggest challenge is - how to swap it to Fastway. For example, We got idea for childerns event ,,Order real [Here is place for your favourite Superhero, for example Spiderman''] for children's birthday'' . But who gonna be this hero? Of course me. Its not speedway. Any idea?

I appreciate Yours interesting about me. Thanks you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
I did it many months ago. How to add this nice grey sash with ,,Read Millionaire Fastlane ''?

Post your review to the "I've read the Millionaire Fastlane " thread, and the sash will show up automatically within a day.

I can create several themes, from Ancient Egypt to Vikings and Napoleon War's.
Biggest challenge is - how to swap it to Fastway.

You have something interesting, fun, and unique to offer. But how to turn that into business profit? I agree that's the challenge. If there was a single easy answer, everyone would do it. Creating your own unique answer in your own way, is the journey that matters! Continue to discuss it here until you figure it out!

I appreciate Yours interesting about me. Thanks you.

You're welcome, that's what the forum is for!

Kasku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 7, 2018
I got a concept how can it look (how to move it to Fastline)

Step 1. - Create few - several, awesome themes. (Create new quality)
Step 2. - Start being self employment - work on weddings, birthdays, etc....
Step 3. - Patent themes.
Step 4. - Sell it like ready scenery for somebody. (For example on CDs or online course)

In my opinion, it make sense. What do You think about it? (I care especially for fastliner's opinion)

Kasku

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 7, 2018
Day by day I incited only to animations for childern.
Control:
a)Self -employed - I create my product from A to Z ( I mean theme)
b)Learn others / sell scenery - This same
Entry:
a)Self-employed - I don't know anybody who start work for his own with this business with experience lover than 1,5 years. Good animator has got knowledge about crowd psychology and several dozen prepare tasks and games for children.
He knows how to works with children with every age, every gender (or sex - which word is better?) ,every temperament, include childern with diseases.
b) Learn others / sell scenery - This is elite from animators. My ex-boss create first animator course after 7 years of work. Yes, its really hard to enter.
Scale:
a)Self-employed - country is maximum what animators can do, but usually they don't leave his city and region.
b)Learn others / sell scenery - When I translate it for every most important languages, I can sell it to all the world.
Need:
a)Self-employed - I noticed that every local picnic rent free time animator. Restaurants,hotels do it usually. Day by day animators are rented in more and more place.
b)Learn others / sell scenery - Its really easy find it in Internet. I check it in few-languages. I have never heard about selling ready themes.
This is key problem (maybe it's not problem. Maybe sale themes is modificed sale of courses. I have never seen anybody who sell ready themes)

I am not sure about this point. I don't know why. Somebody,from other countries (specially with languages other than English) saw courses for animators?
Time:
a)Self-employed - I cannot be in seven parties in one time.
b)Learn others / sell scenery - I can sell my themes/courses with internet help when I sleeping, eating etc.

I am little bit embarrassed about N. I have never heard about selling ready themes. From other hand every animator course is kind of selling themes; his experienced, games etc.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...