The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Become The Ultimate Zen Entrepreneur!

Anything related to matters of the mind

VictorB

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 28, 2012
Bucharest, Romania
"First, you need to know I do not promote zen culture, buddhism, nor hinduism or catholicism. I only see these reality models as useful tunnels through which an individual can acquire what he desires.

The Zen Tradition puts great emphasis on seeing reality as objective as it can be seen.
One of the ways Zen student are taught to do this is through Koans.
Koans are based on stories or dialogues, describing, more often than not, an interaction between a Zen master and a student.
They are reality, depicting sometimes violence, and must be understood as non-judgemental pieces of history.
As such, I shall concern myself with trying to point out the Zen Principles through Koans, which, when applied, can lead to the realisation of businesses, companies and material goods for their respective owners."

How to become the Ultimate Zen Entrepreneur! | VictorStuff

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ewH

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Oct 30, 2012
Really interesting perspective and overall great read, Victor. Thanks for sharing. I have subscribed and look forward to reading future posts. Do you plan on writing more posts on the zen entrepreneur?

Also I think in that last story I would have fed the strawberry to the mice, grabbed them and fed the mice to the tiger, and then ran like hell! :)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
1) Become zen
2) Become a dolphin
3) ???
4) PROFIT

VictorB

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 28, 2012
Bucharest, Romania
@ewH

Thanks man, really glad you digged it. Your exit strategy is brilliant! :)

@The-J

I think in between there's loads of hard work, dedication, desire.

Hey, you guys think this sort of blend between spiritual and material stuff is OK or would you prefer to read these principles presented in a more conventional way?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VictorB

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 28, 2012
Bucharest, Romania
Do you plan on writing more posts on the zen entrepreneur?

:)

Sure! I'd love to! Not really sure if this is the right path to go on though. I can't really tell if this sort of radically different presentation is good for all my readers or prefered by just a portion

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.