The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to be productive on a bad day

Anything related to matters of the mind

Pat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jun 14, 2011
World Traveler
After having a few bad days in a row (not enough sleep, sick) I got following advice that really helped me. Maybe it can help someone else as well.

When I don't feel well I can't really concentrate, not a good place to be in when you want to write code.

Solution:
Set an interval timer to 15 minutes.
Get a piece of paper and write down every 15 minutes what you did in the last interval.

This gets me started and keeps me going. I'm also a lot more focused whenever I do this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

healthstatus

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 11, 2011
Indianapolis, IN USA
or document code on bad days, if I have the choice of being sick and documenting or be well and writing code, I am getting well in a hurry......

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Naps are very helpful for me. If I feel out of it, I take a nap for one or two hours and wake up feeling refreshed. But, if you can't take a nap then listening to music that puts you in a good mood can also help. Also, take a break and go outside for a walk. Sometimes it helps to have a change of scenery for a bit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.