The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How to balance motivation and relationships

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Whitehouse_Robin

New Contributor
Aug 12, 2018
Hi there.

I have a tought time balancing the state of mind where I am focused/motivation/ageer for a change/ creative etc in combination with my relations to other people that not share my ambitions.

To give an example. I love my girlfriend and there is no doubt in my mind that shes the one. We go great along and there is no hidden bitterness between us. We talk things out when there is friction.

But one thing that keeps showing up as an issue is when I go on my super motivation streaks, when I want to sit up all night working and change to world with my great ideas :)

Then I kind of shut down my emotional side and just focus on doing whatever it takes to move forward. This affects my spouse ofcourse and often ends with her being sad..

I have tryed many time to get this under control but without any success. The trixky part is that I love this state since it pushes my forward, and I feel like the sky is the limit. But I would ofcourse not want to be unsensitive to the people around me.

Is there anybody out there that recognise themself in this?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom