- Joined
- Jan 11, 2016
- Messages
- 54
Rep Bank
$305
$305
User Power: 94%
Right now I'm 31 years old and I've been trying to get rich for a decade and I haven't gotten my desired results. I had ups and downs, I made millions, I lost millions, but now I'm not where I wanted to be at this age
So maybe something is missing that cannot be counted. The connections, the people in my life, could that be the deciding factor?
They say you become the people that you surround yourself with
And I'm here to ask if those of you that made it: Do you surround yourself with millionaires? and did those circles start after you became rich or was that something that you had before?
I'm trying to understand how important it is to be surrounded yourself with those on a higher level and if it really makes a difference or not
Take a look at your life and see the type of people you had at the different periods of your life. When you were broke, when you had money, when you lost money. And see if we can get some conclusions that make sense
Personally, I did notice a difference when I surrounded myself with people that were on a higher level. We started projects together and it instantly increased my net worth significantly. But then those were short lived and it came out of nowhere if you know what I mean, I wasn't looking for those people
So maybe something is missing that cannot be counted. The connections, the people in my life, could that be the deciding factor?
They say you become the people that you surround yourself with
And I'm here to ask if those of you that made it: Do you surround yourself with millionaires? and did those circles start after you became rich or was that something that you had before?
I'm trying to understand how important it is to be surrounded yourself with those on a higher level and if it really makes a difference or not
Take a look at your life and see the type of people you had at the different periods of your life. When you were broke, when you had money, when you lost money. And see if we can get some conclusions that make sense
Personally, I did notice a difference when I surrounded myself with people that were on a higher level. We started projects together and it instantly increased my net worth significantly. But then those were short lived and it came out of nowhere if you know what I mean, I wasn't looking for those people
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
