Hi All,
I am new to this forum and felt that I should play my part to share my experiences with millionaires as I am sure many of us in this forum are working towards achieving that goal.
I am sure many of you, including me, want to get out of the rat race and be financially independent. No more naggings from the boss, over-congested morning traffic and only have your Saturday for you to enjoy life, as you will spend recuperating on Sunday to get ready for the busy week ahead. This goes on and on and on, a never-ending vicious cycle until you are fortunate enough to retire.
Well, I knew this juvenile delinquent who go kicked out of school and got poor grades. But things change for the better, and he became a millionaire by the age of 26 when many of us are still struggling trying to be financially free. Not only that, he run several businesses with turnover of more than $20 million annually, now a multi-millionaire and author of several best-selling books.
I am working towards being financially independent, and life seems to be much less hectic, and more enjoyable.
If you want to know more, go and visit my website at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. I am giving away freebies such as a free chapter of a book on "How A 25 year old earns a 6 figure income working 4 hours a day from home", "An Interview with The Multi-Millionaire" and "Do You Want To Get Out Of The Rat Race" report.
Regards,
Din78
I am new to this forum and felt that I should play my part to share my experiences with millionaires as I am sure many of us in this forum are working towards achieving that goal.
I am sure many of you, including me, want to get out of the rat race and be financially independent. No more naggings from the boss, over-congested morning traffic and only have your Saturday for you to enjoy life, as you will spend recuperating on Sunday to get ready for the busy week ahead. This goes on and on and on, a never-ending vicious cycle until you are fortunate enough to retire.
Well, I knew this juvenile delinquent who go kicked out of school and got poor grades. But things change for the better, and he became a millionaire by the age of 26 when many of us are still struggling trying to be financially free. Not only that, he run several businesses with turnover of more than $20 million annually, now a multi-millionaire and author of several best-selling books.
I am working towards being financially independent, and life seems to be much less hectic, and more enjoyable.
If you want to know more, go and visit my website at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. I am giving away freebies such as a free chapter of a book on "How A 25 year old earns a 6 figure income working 4 hours a day from home", "An Interview with The Multi-Millionaire" and "Do You Want To Get Out Of The Rat Race" report.
Regards,
Din78
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
