The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How early do you wake up?

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 3, 2015
If I go to bed at 12 or before I wake at 5 am, if I'm up doing stuff till 1 I'll give my self till 5.30 or 6. Weekends I wake up when my child wakes up between 7 and 8

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 3, 2015
Yes, still doing it. Wake up at 3:30am, work on my goals for 3 solid hours, hit the gym, then go to day job at 8:00am feeling satisfied that even if I get distracted later in the day I already got my important stuff done.

Wow! What time do you go to bed?

I'm a lazy sloth compared to you, up at 5, meditate and exercise till 5.40, then 2 hours working on my goals, then day job.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Smoothsailor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Mar 21, 2016
New York
Yes, still doing it. Wake up at 3:30am, work on my goals for 3 solid hours, hit the gym, then go to day job at 8:00am feeling satisfied that even if I get distracted later in the day I already got my important stuff done.

Respect to that determination, sounds really solid!

Roveso

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Apr 3, 2018
I get up at 7 AM; have plans to start doing it at 5:30, so I can work out and, then, be ready at 7 AM to start my normal routine.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.