The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do you shift your mindset away from the scarcity mindset?

Idea threads

reality250

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 12, 2022
People who live in scarcity mode fail to see how their business has the potential of being the most significant financial asset. A scarcity mentality is what keeps many of us from achieving our goals.
There are so many mentors like Owen cook, John Assaraf, Joe DISPENZA etc telling me in my journey:
It is your state of mind that creates your reality There is no way around that. Too many people think there is a magical shortcut. There isn't.

I really believe this, since while I was listening to their vids, podcasts, meditations my state of being changed a bit. Was doing money with my business... but for one month: almost every item I sold was getting a refund from me (even I sell the same item category for years)

So my thoughts and questions: DID MY ENERGY LEVEL CHANGED?

Should I get therapy to change my mindset for the long term?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
People who live in scarcity mode fail to see how their business has the potential of being the most significant financial asset. A scarcity mentality is what keeps many of us from achieving our goals.
There are so many mentors like Owen cook, John Assaraf, Joe DISPENZA etc telling me in my journey:
It is your state of mind that creates your reality There is no way around that. Too many people think there is a magical shortcut. There isn't.

I really believe this, since while I was listening to their vids, podcasts, meditations my state of being changed a bit. Was doing money with my business... but for one month: almost every item I sold was getting a refund from me (even I sell the same item category for years)

So my thoughts and questions: DID MY ENERGY LEVEL CHANGED?

Should I get therapy to change my mindset for the long term?
Hey man,

Sorry to hear about things going badly. Luckily for you, you engergy level didnt change.
These things are not real and dont cause things in the world, no matter what these podcasts tell you. What probably happened is that your supplier f*cked up this months batch and the products suck a$$.
These people dont feel your "energy level". They feel a good or bad product. If lots of items get refunded that were fine before, that means something changed in the real world, which made the product worse.

I can feel that you use these spiritual things to avoid the real hard questions:
Does my product suck?
Do I need to target my ads better?
Do I need to make more ad creatives ?
Is my website ugly ?

Btw, I am not against these things and I dont want to tell you what to think. But I can give you the friendly though love advice I have for you.

To your last question, PLEASE, dont go and spend money on mindset therapy to solve a business problem. Spent that money to solve the actual problem. Because, no matter how abundetly you act, your website might still be ugly haha.

I think there is value in getting rid of scarcity, and in cultivating a healthy mindset. But dont get too caught up in that and instead focus 90% of your time and mental space on real, actionable business stuff and take the rest to think of mindset.

Hope that helps, Cheers

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.