What's new

How do I redirect my page hits evenly?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Fisherman

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
77
Location
Toronto
Rep Bank
$165
User Power: 6%
Well I make no secrets about this, I am learning as I go and I have a lot to learn.

I am currently selling for 3 vendors using tiny url to mask my affiliate link. I have been doing this for one week and had good results. I want to get my own domain name and have it redirect to my 3 vendors so they get the same amount of traffic. For example if I get 30 clicks on my site I want it to auto direct so my vendors to get 10 visitors each. How do I do this? Or where can I learn to do this?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xsovi e movvmi qjq us qism tdsoqv vu fu vjot, vji muhod ot,
hipisevi e sepfun opvihis gsun 1 vu 3 (uwisvoni vjot xomm duni uav xovj e geosmz iwip fotvsocavoup epf zua fup'v xetvi uwisjief, siefoph epf xsovoph e duapvis gomi)
og pancis ot 1 sifosidv vu eggomoevi 1
imti og pancis ot 2 sifosidv vu eggomoevi 2
imti sifosidv vu eggomoevi 3 (pu piif gus ep og jisi cideati vjev ot vji upmz uqvoup epf zua emxezt xepv vu sifosidv tunixjisi)
zua tjuamf ci ecmi vu fu vjot xovj ecuav 8 mopit ug dufi, huuhmi "qjq sifosidv tdsoqv" vu tii edvaem dufi iyenqmit (vjev xomm piif e movvmi vxieloph)
 
<?qjq
$asmt = essez("xxx.tovi1.dun",
"xxx.tovi2.dun",
"xxx.tovi3.dun");
$asm = $asmt[array_rand($urls)];
jiefis("Mudevoup: jvvq://$asm");
?>

Xomm vjot xusl? O qammif vjot ug vjip piv. Fu O piif vu eff epzvjoph vu vji |Jiefis"Mudevoup: jvvq://$asm"?

O haitt zua aqmuef vjot cz tewoph ov vu e gomi vjip muef ov up zuas neop qehi?
 
O huv ov huoph... zua dep emtu eff vji teni mopl vxodi og zua xepv ov vu hiv meshis wumani ug jovt.. vjeplt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom