I'm curious about the first things you did after you finished reading the book. You realize it's a long process so you need to have a place to start.
For my part, I finished reading TMF three days ago. All the information, questions and ideas were pouring in and I felt like it was impossible to focus. Every single person has different methods when approaching a problem and mine is to organize everything I have at my disposal. So I came with an idea. I bought 10 sheets of 22x28 paper and covered my living room walls with it. It's what I call "The Fastlane Execution Wall".
I read the book once again and wrote down all the important parts, wealth formulas, specifics, five commandments etc and wrote them on the wall. I know nothing about finance and business so I also wrote all the important terms I could think of and books I will need to read in order to gain more knowledge.
This way I have:
- A remainder every single day of what needs to be done
- A great motivation tool
- All the important information organized
- A list of all opportunities and ideas to put in decision matrix
It is not much, but it makes me happy because it is a first step that starts the journey.
For my part, I finished reading TMF three days ago. All the information, questions and ideas were pouring in and I felt like it was impossible to focus. Every single person has different methods when approaching a problem and mine is to organize everything I have at my disposal. So I came with an idea. I bought 10 sheets of 22x28 paper and covered my living room walls with it. It's what I call "The Fastlane Execution Wall".
I read the book once again and wrote down all the important parts, wealth formulas, specifics, five commandments etc and wrote them on the wall. I know nothing about finance and business so I also wrote all the important terms I could think of and books I will need to read in order to gain more knowledge.
This way I have:
- A remainder every single day of what needs to be done
- A great motivation tool
- All the important information organized
- A list of all opportunities and ideas to put in decision matrix
It is not much, but it makes me happy because it is a first step that starts the journey.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
