Envision
Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- May 5, 2014
- Messages
- 867
Rep Bank
$4,795
$4,795
User Power: 826%
As I have progressively been introduced into entrepreneurship with my start up and first rental property I have begun to realize that I literally have a sliver of education in the realm of finance/accounting needed to be a successful CEO and entrepreneur/investor. I really hate not knowing what I dont know and so I am turning to alot of the experienced members on this forum and I have a question for you.
How did you educate yourself?
I need to fully understand balance sheets, profit and loss statements, I want to be able to calculate my cost of acquisition of each of my customers, I want to be able to analyze properties and businesses to understand the companies/investments inside and out.
Any guidance in this area is much appreciated!
@JackEdwards @AllenCrawley @G_Alexander
How did you educate yourself?
I need to fully understand balance sheets, profit and loss statements, I want to be able to calculate my cost of acquisition of each of my customers, I want to be able to analyze properties and businesses to understand the companies/investments inside and out.
Any guidance in this area is much appreciated!
@JackEdwards @AllenCrawley @G_Alexander
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


