SweetJones
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 1, 2009
- Messages
- 25
Rep Bank
$70
$70
User Power: 8%
Hi Everyone.
SweetJones signing in. Like the majority, I've always kept on the sidelines soaking up all the information, rather than engaging in exchange... n perhaps that didn't give me the full value of the knowledge that exists in your oh so seasoned minds. So here goes..
Well, like most classic business owners, I am the business. I work in the business and not on it (see lawyers, accountants etc.) Now, I have to admit, I do enjoy my field of work, it is the reason I have zero undergraduate debt, I was able to pay cash for a decent car and when holiday time comes around, I am able to travel without financial limitations.. well, atleast within reason. NOW. My biggest QUIRK about my business model is, DING DING DING, you guessed it, my income is tied directly to time I spend generating business. Just to give you an idea on how much I hate this, I would rather go get a job at Walmart sweeping isles than operate on this model until I kick the bucket. I don't care even if I get the biggest accounts and greatest clients anymore and generate the good money of $200k per month in net...(ok that's a lie because at that point, I'll have more options and expand into other fields:smug2
I have considered scaling through salesmen, but I'm no good at training and it is absolutely hard finding quality employees who want to work in this business for long. My second option was the internet, let's just say.. I know my limitations.:fryingpan:
Honestly, at this point, I've been squirreling money away every month so as to give birth to my new business venture which will move from B2B and to a B2C model. The oh so beloved B2C. It meets my 2 criterias off the bat, it's scalable and there is a system! My current model has no system.. I'm just selling and selling. I hope I'm the first to come back and write a success story on a B2C model... enough for now.
In some way I feel I've answered my own question and this was therapuetic, but, the floor is yours guys!!!:smx6::smx6::smx6::thankyousign:
SweetJones signing in. Like the majority, I've always kept on the sidelines soaking up all the information, rather than engaging in exchange... n perhaps that didn't give me the full value of the knowledge that exists in your oh so seasoned minds. So here goes..
Well, like most classic business owners, I am the business. I work in the business and not on it (see lawyers, accountants etc.) Now, I have to admit, I do enjoy my field of work, it is the reason I have zero undergraduate debt, I was able to pay cash for a decent car and when holiday time comes around, I am able to travel without financial limitations.. well, atleast within reason. NOW. My biggest QUIRK about my business model is, DING DING DING, you guessed it, my income is tied directly to time I spend generating business. Just to give you an idea on how much I hate this, I would rather go get a job at Walmart sweeping isles than operate on this model until I kick the bucket. I don't care even if I get the biggest accounts and greatest clients anymore and generate the good money of $200k per month in net...(ok that's a lie because at that point, I'll have more options and expand into other fields:smug2
I have considered scaling through salesmen, but I'm no good at training and it is absolutely hard finding quality employees who want to work in this business for long. My second option was the internet, let's just say.. I know my limitations.:fryingpan:
Honestly, at this point, I've been squirreling money away every month so as to give birth to my new business venture which will move from B2B and to a B2C model. The oh so beloved B2C. It meets my 2 criterias off the bat, it's scalable and there is a system! My current model has no system.. I'm just selling and selling. I hope I'm the first to come back and write a success story on a B2C model... enough for now.
In some way I feel I've answered my own question and this was therapuetic, but, the floor is yours guys!!!:smx6::smx6::smx6::thankyousign:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
