The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How can I create an interactive feed with customer reviews from my Google business account?

Marketing, social media, advertising

brycek379

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2022
Hi! I've got several positive reviews in my Google business account and want to display them via clickable feed on my site. I also want this feed to redirect users to my business account by clicking it. What's the best solution here? Use screenshots of customer feedback and add links to them?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vross

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 28, 2022
Well, I guess, the most obvious solution here will be using some third-party plugin. There are tons of them in the WordPress store, for example.

brycek379

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2022
Well, I guess, the most obvious solution here will be using some third-party plugin. There are tons of them in the WordPress store, for example.
I see, but my site isn't wp-based, so I need something else. And one more thing. Are those third-party plugins safe? How can I be sure they do not contain malicious code that will break down my site or steal some data?

Vross

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 28, 2022
I see, but my site isn't wp-based, so I need something else. And one more thing. Are those third-party plugins safe? How can I be sure they do not contain malicious code that will break down my site or steal some data?
Well, mostly those are safe, I think, if they're from some well-know provider. Of course, popular plugin stores can have a lot of dubious items. Therefore, I recommend focusing on reviews when choosing the the one for you. In case you need something to start from, check this one. Or you can go to Wix or Shopify store and look for Google Reviews plugin with the highest ratings.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

brycek379

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2022
Well, mostly those are safe, I think, if they're from some well-know provider. Of course, popular plugin stores can have a lot of dubious items. Therefore, I recommend focusing on reviews when choosing the the one for you. In case you need something to start from, check this one. Or you can go to Wix or Shopify store and look for Google Reviews plugin with the highest ratings.
Thanks a lot for your help! And if I will use some plugin and I won't like it, is it easy to remove it from my site? Can it be done on my own?

Vross

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 28, 2022
Thanks a lot for your help! And if I will use some plugin and I won't like it, is it easy to remove it from my site? Can it be done on my own?
If you are able of implementing some code to your website, then it won't cause any trouble removing it. But if you have doubts, it's always better to contact some skilled programmer who will help you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.