The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How and when to relaunch a customer?

Anything related to matters of the mind

tiffany-zuc

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 28, 2020
Hello,
I had to negotiate a contract two weeks ago. I received a positive oral response, and sent the legal documents for signature.
Except that two weeks have passed without response. Having relaunched the client last Thursday, we set up a call today which was to conclude with the signing of documents.
Having contacted the client without success and having left a message on his voice mailbox, I wonder when I should raise and in what format (phone call, email)? Knowing that the situation is urgent, but that I don't want to make the client feel it.
How should I do it?
Thanks in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
Hello,
I had to negotiate a contract two weeks ago. I received a positive oral response, and sent the legal documents for signature.
Except that two weeks have passed without response. Having relaunched the client last Thursday, we set up a call today which was to conclude with the signing of documents.
Having contacted the client without success and having left a message on his voice mailbox, I wonder when I should raise and in what format (phone call, email)? Knowing that the situation is urgent, but that I don't want to make the client feel it.
How should I do it?
Thanks in advance.

Sounds like this not a priority for them, or perhaps they are reluctant for some reason.

My suggestion, get them to say No, and you'll get the full story, as well as more urgency from their side.

For example: Your next email (or voicemail), say something to this effect:

Hi Client,

We missed you on the scheduled call Thursday.

It seems like this deal is not a priority for you. Do you want to abandon the re-launch?

This will prompt a fast response, with them saying "no, no, no, we still want to do the re-launch. I missed the call because x,y,z urgent situation came up and I forgot about it. Let's do another call this afternoon".

Or, they'll say "You know, I skipped the call because I was having second thoughts about the deal because x,y,z and wasn't sure if I wanted to proceed anymore".

If #1: Great, you get things moving.

If #2: Great, you might discover what objections they have, and be able to address them.

Getting the other side to say "No" usually prompts a fast, and apologetic, response. It makes them feel like the bad guy, without accusing them of anything.

Give it a try, and let us know if it worked and what they say!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.