Renee C
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2015
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$40
$40
User Power: 80%
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I actually just signed up like a few minutes ago. I've read the book and I really want to give it a shot and see if I can do it. Basically this thread is for me to write down my progress and hopefully there will be a beautiful ending to it.
Where I am now
I am a freelance web developer and I work with many different kinds of content management systems most of the time therefore I am quite familiar with the content management system.
What is my strategy
To create website themes and sell them online.
What is my goal
To achieve 100 sales a month and reaching $20,000 per month.
The reason why I thought of selling website themes is mainly because I am familiar with these systems and also I think it meets the Law of Effection. Wish me luck.
Where I am now
I am a freelance web developer and I work with many different kinds of content management systems most of the time therefore I am quite familiar with the content management system.
What is my strategy
To create website themes and sell them online.
What is my goal
To achieve 100 sales a month and reaching $20,000 per month.
The reason why I thought of selling website themes is mainly because I am familiar with these systems and also I think it meets the Law of Effection. Wish me luck.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
