The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bodybuilding Niche: I already have an audience, what are my routes to revenue/ business model?

RobbieFoston

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Sep 12, 2021
London, UK
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some advice around how to take my audience and grow it into a revenue stream.

Background: I launched an Instagram account back in 2016(ish) which focuses on the silver era/ golden era of bodybuilding. Mostly the early days of bodybuilidng up until Arnold and the Golden Era. The account has 10.6k followers and is growing around 500 followers a month. The account is snowballing and growing at a faster rate every month, as these things generally do. On the back of the account being successful, I launched a blog where I talk about the workouts and nutrition of bodybuilders from this era. It's nothing special and honestly not particularly unique.

Routes to Revenue: My main challenge at the moment is thinking of how to monetise this opportunity. I'm not particularly into bodybuilding like I used to be, but I am a qualified personal trainer and I do know what I'm talking about in the industry. I don't want to turn this into a personal brand because bodybuilding is not a big part of my life anymore.

Ideas: I'm open to all sorts of ideas and suggestions (eCommerce, dropshipping etc). Whatever you think is a potential route for me to grow and monetise this opportunity would be amazing! My main goal is to grow this to the point where I'm making monthly income and ultimately sell the entire "brand" to a larger player. Grow to exit.

Thanks for all your help in advance - looking forward to hearing some ideas!

Website: The Bodybuilding Archive - A look back at the legends of bodybuilding!
Instagram: @thebodybuildingarchive

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some advice around how to take my audience and grow it into a revenue stream.

Background: I launched an Instagram account back in 2016(ish) which focuses on the silver era/ golden era of bodybuilding. Mostly the early days of bodybuilidng up until Arnold and the Golden Era. The account has 10.6k followers and is growing around 500 followers a month. The account is snowballing and growing at a faster rate every month, as these things generally do. On the back of the account being successful, I launched a blog where I talk about the workouts and nutrition of bodybuilders from this era. It's nothing special and honestly not particularly unique.

Routes to Revenue: My main challenge at the moment is thinking of how to monetise this opportunity. I'm not particularly into bodybuilding like I used to be, but I am a qualified personal trainer and I do know what I'm talking about in the industry. I don't want to turn this into a personal brand because bodybuilding is not a big part of my life anymore.

Ideas: I'm open to all sorts of ideas and suggestions (eCommerce, dropshipping etc). Whatever you think is a potential route for me to grow and monetise this opportunity would be amazing! My main goal is to grow this to the point where I'm making monthly income and ultimately sell the entire "brand" to a larger player. Grow to exit.

Thanks for all your help in advance - looking forward to hearing some ideas!

Website: The Bodybuilding Archive - A look back at the legends of bodybuilding!
Instagram: @thebodybuildingarchive
Sell things that are already being sold in the market successfully.

Possible things come into mind are acting as a agent for fitness coach looking for client, and/or sell reputable supplement brand in the market.

But you should know better in this space, like exactly what are selling hot now in this space that would create win-win situation.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Athlean X seems to have a pretty solid model. Could just copy the model with your own original content. Pick a different angle that you think is underserved and corner a niche.

However, if you can find a more disruptive offer(Noom comes to mind), then you stand to both contribute much more to the market and receive much more for your effort.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.