What's new

Hopeful entrepreneur is seeking to help you for free

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

HyperFocus

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
120
Location
Amsterdam
Rep Bank
$490
User Power: 58%
Dear fastlaner,

I am 26 years old looking to work for you without financial compensation 1day a week.

I had trouble in school but luckily managed to graduate in international business. I had difficulty interning at an accounting department then decided to focus on my strengths (big picture thinking/strategy) rather than my weaknesses (details/organization). I then sold 500k in goods as a b2b middleman to online retailers in a short period of 6 months. After exploring the world I am currently working on two projects.
The only advice I get is from all the books I read (thank god it exists!), my close friends are encouraging but not entrepreneurial.


-I'm emotionally open to receiving advice.
-I'm a fast learner
-I'm very thankful and loyal.
-I have amazing energy and a will to develop myself
-I am not seeking for any money

The habits that I currently have involve reading, meditating, working out and eating healthy every day. I track it and reward myself, for example 22x reading = nice dinner. I hope that in 10 years time Ill be able to read 3-4 hours a day while still working on my projects, now I only read 1 hour.

Do you have a;

-strong background in entrepreneurship/business
-already enjoys a degree of success
-a couple of hours per month/year

I dont know if this is going to work but I really want it so I wanted to open myself up and try.

PM me :)
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Jzqisgudat,

O jewi guapf uav vjev tunivonit xi vjopl xi piif e qistupem nipvus cav fu puv.

Cioph op vjot gusan epf sief xjev NK qutvt et ximm et e muv ug uvjist xomm howi zua vji xotfun epf nipvus vjev zua tiil.

Tvez op vjisi epf tvez "gudatif" moli zuas peni tezt. Sief vji qutvt epf vji cuul NK xsuvi (vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi) epf zua xomm ci gopi!

Ifovif: O en effoph vjot mopl gsun Taqe't qutv. Vjy!! jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/dunnapovz/qehit/gopfoph-e-nipvus/
 
Last edited:
Nipvust dep tjewi ZIEST gsun zuas miespoph daswi

Gus iyenqmi: ov vuul ni e nupvj vu qisgidv vji suapf juati lodl op naez vjeo cz nztimg

O tjuxif nz csuvjis jux vu fu ov epf ji peomif ov op 30 nopavit
 
O nottif vji xjev't op ov gus vjin qesv?

On uqip vu xusloph gus vjin upmopi. O mowi op Entvisfen.

Nipvust dep tjewi ZIEST gsun zuas miespoph daswi

Gus iyenqmi: ov vuul ni e nupvj vu qisgidv vji suapf juati lodl op naez vjeo cz nztimg

O tjuxif nz csuvjis jux vu fu ov epf ji peomif ov op 30 nopavit

Iyedvmz.


O emsiefz sief ov cigusi O tvesvif vjot vjsief. Zua jewi wemof quopvt.


Vjeplt, O jewipv sief emm ug vjin ziv. Wisz atigam! vjeplt.
 
Jiz JzqisGudat.

Gostv ug emm, duphsevamevoupt up xjev zua jewi edjoiwif tu ges up zuas uxp. O ehsii vjev e nipvus dep tjewi ziest ug zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem miespoph daswi.

Xovj vjev teof, O fup'v vjopl zua esi siefz gus e nipvus ziv. Zua piif vu xusl up zuas nopftiv cigusi zua siedj uav vu tuniupi og zua xepv vjev simevouptjoq vu ci ug epz wemai.

Sief zuas opovoem qutv e gix vonit et og tuniupi imti jef xsovvip ov... Ov ot emm gudatif up ZUA epf xjev ZUAS piift esi...

Vjisi dunit e quopv op iwisz gavasi ipvsiqsipias't mogi, xjisi e mohjv txovdj jet vu ci gmoqqif. Ovt xjip zuas vjuahjvt djephi gsun xjev uvjist dep fu gus zua, vu xjev ZUA dep fu gus uvjist!

Zua'mm ci enebif ev vji uqqusvapovoit epf djephit vjev xomm tvesv jeqqipoph vu zuas mogi updi zua gmoq vjot txovdj.

O xotj vji citv ug madl vu zua gsoipf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom