- Joined
- Apr 29, 2023
- Messages
- 10
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 30%
No major financial support from my mom{single mom with 4 kid dad's late}, am tired of the whole school system. and my house rent expires this month and has starved for days without food currently I eat one time per day lucky day twice I also suffer from a stomach ulcer I fear if things continue like this I might suffer serious health issues that can result to death so I have to make a change. my academic performance is very poor and my mental health is down. struggling with debt with have destroyed my friendship, and no one wants to borrow me money my landlady will be chasing me out this week, the final year exam is starting in May. I have decided to pause my admission and dive into entrepreneurship and take control of my life. I don't know what to do yet but I believe this group will guide me bihiznillah. currently reading the books and it has been eye-opening. I am planning on leaving my state for another and starting a new life over there. I use to be a forex trader for a prop firm mff but lost my live account before I can withdraw any cash and I have not had any money since then. I am also skilled in WordPress web design, graphic design, Facebook ads and SEO. please I am open to your advice and recommendation. I am submitting my admission defermation letter this week.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

