The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hooked or indistractible ?

Anything related to matters of the mind

StefanoUP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 8, 2019
Europe
Hi there,

I finished the 'Blitzscaling' book and trying to figure out which one to read next.
My idea is to go to one of Nir's book but I am undecided if I shall start with Hooked or Indistractible...

Any advice? Which one would you recommend first if you read both ?

Thanks in advance!
Stefano

PS: I am not addicted to any social media if that can help give some feedback ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Your book choices have no common ground apart from being from the same author so I don't understand your reasoning.

Hooked and Indistractible are infact poles apart.

Hooked is about how to build habit-forming products, whilst Indistractible is about how to control your attention. What is it you are hoping to accomplish from reading them?

Personally I would put my time and effort into building my business. Then, when I hit a wall or stumbling block I would look for a book, course or other form of information that would enable me to understand the issue better, learn the required skill and overcome it.

Maybe you could consider the book of the month. It would probably have more long term benefits than either of Nir's offerings (I have read it several times).

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Personally I would put my time and effort into building my business. Then, when I hit a wall or stumbling block I would look for a book, course or other form of information that would enable me to understand the issue better, learn the required skill and overcome it.

This is the correct answer. This guy is going places.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.