The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Homeless Teen in Chicago New Here

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
Hey there guys, as you can see from the title, I actually am an 18 year old from Chicago, Illinois that just happens to be homeless, and I'm fighting everyday to get myself out of this situation. I am not some peon online falsifying information. I have been on other forums, so I guess I'll just copy and paste my short intro from the original forum.....(which just happens to be a an IM forum full of rehashed garbage that's over saturated and doesn't work) I also have read MJ's Fastlane book from start to finish, and I was inspired to come here.

Taken from the forum.......

Hey fellow BHW members, I've been thinking about signing up here for a few months, but today I finally decided to take the big step and join. For those of you who didn't read the title, yes I am a HOMELESS 18 Year Old living in Chicago, IL.(I also can provide proof for those who think I'm lying.) Also, I never finished high school, and have very little work experience, meaning it's virtually impossible for me to find work ATM, meaning that I must stay on the path on IM, which I have been off and on for several years. I am typing this on my laptop at the local library. Seeing as I have no family to lean on (even my Mother is homeless, but has 11,000+ in Stock from her job and refuses to use it to help get her and myself a place to live
confused.gif
, due to her own fears/failures, etc).

Long story short, I'm staying at a shelter, trying to make a way for myself on the internet. 99% of my journey has been failure after failure (not making any money, no money to find a mentor) but I'm not gonna give up. The program I am currently working with requires no actual start up capital, and I just need the traffic techniques and marketing to keep in touch with referrals that haven't gone all the way yet, and I'll be there. In fact, I am just 0.60 short of getting enough money to have a bus card to travel to a local Card Shop and sell my Magic: The Gathering cards I don't have time to play anymore due to my circumstances. I have had multiple episodes of homelessness throughout my life, meaning I don't know that feeling of having an apartment/house with all the things others take or granted (TV, Cable, Furniture, Steady Meals each day, Entertainment, Being able to afford clothes as I need them), and the like.

I know the pain of having to sleep in the streets; for example, the last shelter my mother and I were at we were discriminated against by the staff, (of the same color as us), and got kicked unto the streets. I know the pain of having to sleep on the trains, traveling back and forth as the CTA(Chicago Transit Authority) workers wake us up, just to board the train going the other direction.....but anyway, enough on this, anyone who's interested to know more can PM me.

Just wanted to give you all a small rundown of where I'm coming from....I will end with a quote I remember from Fight Club..... "It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything" - Tyler Durden....

So long story short, a fellow member of the forum, sent me the TMF via email, and I decided that I had to go Fastlane, or have my youth(I'll be 19 in March) leave me forever. I have no idea of how I'm gonna make it out of the Shelter, (Pacific Garden Mission for those of you familiar with Chicago), but I know that with enough hard work, and determination, I have a shot at making it, there's that chance I can be filthy rich by the time I'm 21, maybe, just maybe the riches I've seen people like celebrities, Bill Gates, Robert Herjavec, and others experience, perhaps I'll have that lifestyle as well........

MJ, you are much inspiration for me, as I am from Chicago as well!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You are going to have an amazing success story some day...

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Wow deja vu.

A chance to go back in time and give myself advice... what a unique situation.

1. Don't give up.
2. There is light at the end of the tunnel - have faith life will turn around.

While it may seem like life couldn't get any worse, know that it can. Be thankful for what you have already but don't become complacent. The physical hunger will turn into a spiritual hunger and it will last forever. Trust me on that one. That hunger is your super power - no one can stop you if you commit yourself. Make them give you a job, kill people with kindness, create value in the world, leave a mark on this planet - you can do it.

If you need a little bit of coaching, anybody here would be willing to give you a hand. Don't expect to be fed, expect to be taught how to fish. The only way out of that mess is to pull yourself out. You will become so much more because of it.

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
Wow deja vu.

A chance to go back in time and give myself advice... what a unique situation.

1. Don't give up.
2. There is light at the end of the tunnel - have faith life will turn around.

While it may seem like life couldn't get any worse, know that it can. Be thankful for what you have already but don't become complacent. The physical hunger will turn into a spiritual hunger and it will last forever. Trust me on that one. That hunger is your super power - no one can stop you if you commit yourself. Make them give you a job, kill people with kindness, create value in the world, leave a mark on this planet - you can do it.

If you need a little bit of coaching, anybody here would be willing to give you a hand. Don't expect to be fed, expect to be taught how to fish. The only way out of that mess is to pull yourself out. You will become so much more because of it.

Thanks for the encouragement. Means a lot. I want to build an E-Commerce Site, and a new Social Media network, but I need to know-how to build them. I have seen the video on Robert Herjavec and how he graduated in English, and took a 6 month internship at IBM and was able to build his own Computer Security company, which is sold for over a $100 Million dollars to AT&T. He even built another Tech company which sold for even more. So I know I can do it, I'm all alone on my path and need to come across the right people as well.

Sharp

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 8, 2011
Canada
Hi!

I was pretty close to homelessness so I can understand some of the panic. In shelters, there are usually people who are there to help you out. I don't know your life situation, but if I were you, I would go to the malls and fill applications, and look for jobs in fast food. You don't need much skills as you learn. When I started, I was horrible and was laughed at but eventually I got the confidence, skills, and some money to save.

Keep your chin up and in a month, you could have your own place with a job that pays enough for some savings, and the rest of the time to sculpt your fastlane success story. Someday when you gaze from your luxury penthouse to the city down below, you will know that you deserved everything you worked for.

KhayShenz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2011
Hi -

I'm with Vigilante on this one: YOU WILL have an amazing success story someday!

And i'm glad you're not giving up on your fastlane dreams.

Everything that you need to know (especially with e-commerce site, etc) is at your fingertips - literally! (Laptop - keyboard). And almost all of it - is free!!!

It's true that you might have to find some kind of a job to get a roof over your head, put food on the table, etc. BUT I HOPE THAT you don't let that job get in the way of your fastlane dreams.

All the best to you!!

P.S. Your mom can do so much with 11K. I'm talking REI. But then again, that's not your $$, it's hers. =/

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
Hi!

I was pretty close to homelessness so I can understand some of the panic. In shelters, there are usually people who are there to help you out. I don't know your life situation, but if I were you, I would go to the malls and fill applications, and look for jobs in fast food. You don't need much skills as you learn. When I started, I was horrible and was laughed at but eventually I got the confidence, skills, and some money to save.

Keep your chin up and in a month, you could have your own place with a job that pays enough for some savings, and the rest of the time to sculpt your fastlane success story. Someday when you gaze from your luxury penthouse to the city down below, you will know that you deserved everything you worked for.

The ONLY shelter in the entire city that will take me in does NOT offer support of ANY kind that you are talking about, seeing as it's a so called "Rescue Mission", that's Privately Funded a.k.a. Donations, and the public services that are provided, like food and a bed to sleep in are only what they call "bait" to get us to hear the "Word of God". Needless to say, I'm only there for the food, bed, and shower, obviously.

And the job market out here is virtually nonexistent for people in my situation. P.H.D.'s are competing with kids who haven't even finished High School yet for jobs flipping burgers at McDonald's out here. Chicago has it REALLY bad in this economy, you just don't see it for all the shopping centers, stores, and fancy restaurants the Yuppies and Welfare families a.k.a. Slowlaners and Sidewalkers enjoy courtesy of their slave jobs and loans.

Sharp

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 8, 2011
Canada
Hi!

Sorry to hear about that. I did not have any idea that it was that bad. I personally detest the idea of religious influence, but if I were you, I would have played along just for that emergency. I really feel for you and know that you will succeed.

When it comes to mentors, I am sure you can find people who will look out for you and help you out even though you might not have anything to offer. I found on through fastlane and he has been nothing short of an angel taking me under his wing and assisting with anything I need.

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
Hi!

Sorry to hear about that. I did not have any idea that it was that bad. I personally detest the idea of religious influence, but if I were you, I would have played along just for that emergency. I really feel for you and know that you will succeed.

When it comes to mentors, I am sure you can find people who will look out for you and help you out even though you might not have anything to offer. I found on through fastlane and he has been nothing short of an angel taking me under his wing and assisting with anything I need.

It's the shelter I'm currently at. The few good ones are either only available for women and/or men with kids, or there's a LONG waiting list. My life is literally a living hell ATM, as you can see. The Staff and Bible Program Men act in general are treated far better and act as if they're better than everyone else (us overnight guests there), even though EVERY single one of them have been in the same predicament, and many of them still stay there, they're just kept separate from everyone else, and get free "Dead Man's Suits", perks, etc. I F*cking hate that place, and that's just a small part of my drive to get the hell out of there by any means necessary. Oh, and did I mention the terrible odor most of the men have there, despite daily showers? (Although some of them sneak past showering at night :coco:)

My mother is at the same place, except on the women's side, letting life pass her by, and quite frankly, after all the hardship she's put me through, I don't give a F*ck. I'm mad as hell and I can't take this shit anymore! I feel like a loser, like I'm not human having to be seen by many people throughout the day going in and out of that place, among lowlife bums twice my age and older......it's real dehumanizing. The way people look at us through their Credit-Bought cars is humiliating, yet humbling. (The shelter is downtown, right off of a main street[Roosevelt], so of course there's gonna be traffic :(........ I literally feel like a piece of shit being there, with no money, no job, no education, nothing but a will to make it......to be one of the 1%.............

Sharp

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 8, 2011
Canada
Dude, relax. You have to change your perspective because its not your fault. At least there is the option to get out of there. Do you belong to any groups or community before becoming homeless? What high school did you go to? Many teachers are sympathetic so if you approach them, they might be able to get you a job or know someone who can.

I know you are a good writer. You could promote your services at oDesk or eLance. I think MJ was also living in Chicago so yeah, I understand that winters can be over the top depressing, but you will do fine. You read this book, and now you are experiencing struggle. All you need to do now is to have a job, any job, and then get shelter on your head. Think logically. Is there a good chance that now that you are struggling more than the average PHD guy or a high school dropout, will you work that much harder and have that much more motivation to do good?

I know it sounds demeaning, but you have to reach out to your high school teachers and seek advice. They are very nice and maybe will be able to give you jobs in school. Try to pitch this idea to your former principle. Tell them that if they help you out, you can promote your school and it makes the school sound good as well. The initial struggles are the hardest. Once you keep improving on your life, it will make more sense.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 13, 2011
California for now
I'm sure you are stressed, upset and feeling angry but at least you can look back at these days before you are a fast lane millionaire and know you are about to survive something most people couldn't or just don't want to. You took the time to reevaluate yourself, read a truly inspiring book , get inspired and now you are working on making the things in the book happen for you. That takes massive courage.

At least you have a computer to work on ideas, at least you have people like us behind you for support... and at least you aren't uninspired and stuck in parked or in the slow lane.

Anyways... I agree with the writing comment. If you are looking for quick cash, there are tons of freelance writing job sites that can provide you with some money in exchange for a lot of time. You can also do assistant jobs as well or even general freelance jobs. If you need any freelance job hunting help, just PM me. I've been doing it for years.

Best of luck on your journey...

Vhwin

Hungry Newbie
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Oct 20, 2011
Australia
You can do it!

Our biography does not equal our destiny, and while some events occur that are outside our control, we can can control is how we react and what we make of it.

I look forward to watching your growth and journey as an entrepreneur.

Warm regards,
Victor

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Thrive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 2, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Reading your thread not only gave me encouragement but also made me look back on all the blessings and things that I don't think twice about in my life. All the perks and privileges of a middle class teen like me probably get overlooked by many and simply considered normal. I am humbled by the challenges you face and the determination you have to conquer them compared to mine. On a side note this reminded me about a thing I read in a book that said the most successful people usually get there because they were challenged by a big thing, be it a family death, sickness, financial poorness, etc. and that gave them enormous drive to feel secure and successful.

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
Reading your thread not only gave me encouragement but also made me look back on all the blessings and things that I don't think twice about in my life. All the perks and privileges of a middle class teen like me probably get overlooked by many and simply considered normal. I am humbled by the challenges you face and the determination you have to conquer them compared to mine. On a side note this reminded me about a thing I read in a book that said the most successful people usually get there because they were challenged by a big thing, be it a family death, sickness, financial poorness, etc. and that gave them enormous drive to feel secure and successful.

It's good to know you learned something from my experience.

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
You can do it!

Our biography does not equal our destiny, and while some events occur that are outside our control, we can can control is how we react and what we make of it.

I look forward to watching your growth and journey as an entrepreneur.

Warm regards,
Victor

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

Tay1

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 7, 2011
Where there is a will, their is a way.

You have experienced (at a very young age), what many people have not, which will make you a very tough nut to crack when it comes to life as you seem like you are mighty determined to prove yourself.

You will go far.

Good luck fella.

Mark

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
Where there is a will, their is a way.

You have experienced (at a very young age), what many people have not, which will make you a very tough nut to crack when it comes to life as you seem like you are mighty determined to prove yourself.

You will go far.

Good luck fella.

Mark

Thanks, and BTW, I was homeless back when I was 11-13, and 16-Present{had an apartment with my mother for seven months, before we lost that one too...] Not to mention the other issues I've had to endure in my youth, meaning I'm no stranger to adversity, however, unlike my mother and countless millions of others, I haven't succumbed to it....

Gabeseg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Dec 11, 2010
I dont know whom you are. But I want to pass words of encouragement to you. NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!!! I was in ths same position you were in 2.5 years ago. I was also in chicago, homeless. Thank God that the leverage that got me out of that mess was my dodge Neon car that I had at the time. And, so many people can say how they understand, but no one can actually understand being homeless until you actually go through it yourself. It was sad but I was like you. I use to go to my local public library and read books and listen to education motiactional audios to fortify my spirit and to believ in myself. When you hit rock bottom, people jdge you. You realize whom your friends really are. There were times when i would wash up at Jewel Osco to wash up and sleeping in my car with below 20 degree weather. Through act of desperation and with a help of a friend, I managed to get myself out of this experience. Dont give up. Keep on keeping on. The universe is on your side. These expereicne will only make you stronger and help you to develop your spirit. That spirit of never quiting. That spirit that most of your peers you wnt to school with will never get because they will keep on seeking security than freedom. Just keep on going my friend. Like one of my favorite quote states "You will fail your way to success." Keep on keeping on myfriend. At the end, it will be worth it. And who you become during the process makes you stronger as suppsoe to the goal and dream itself.

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
I dont know whom you are. But I want to pass words of encouragement to you. NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!!! I was in ths same position you were in 2.5 years ago. I was also in chicago, homeless. Thank God that the leverage that got me out of that mess was my dodge Neon car that I had at the time. And, so many people can say how they understand, but no one can actually understand being homeless until you actually go through it yourself. It was sad but I was like you. I use to go to my local public library and read books and listen to education motiactional audios to fortify my spirit and to believ in myself. When you hit rock bottom, people jdge you. You realize whom your friends really are. There were times when i would wash up at Jewel Osco to wash up and sleeping in my car with below 20 degree weather. Through act of desperation and with a help of a friend, I managed to get myself out of this experience. Dont give up. Keep on keeping on. The universe is on your side. These expereicne will only make you stronger and help you to develop your spirit. That spirit of never quiting. That spirit that most of your peers you wnt to school with will never get because they will keep on seeking security than freedom. Just keep on going my friend. Like one of my favorite quote states "You will fail your way to success." Keep on keeping on myfriend. At the end, it will be worth it. And who you become during the process makes you stronger as suppsoe to the goal and dream itself.

FINALLY, someone that understands what such a hell feels like.......and Thank You!

TMac

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Mar 3, 2011
western suburbs of Chicago
this is an old post from another user.

I hope this will give you some inspiration.

V Teen Millionaires...How Did They Do It?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZXHlLQGquQ]YouTube - Teen Millionaires...How Did They Do It?[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT7EjG7fP28]YouTube - CNN - Young & Rich: Sean Belnick, owner of BizChair.com[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gagpo5X2jaw]YouTube - Teenage Millionaire[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBYg-8MIG1M]YouTube - Gurbaksh Chahal A Self Made Millionaire Tells His Story 0n Fox BUSINESS[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C9tTUuWSfU]YouTube - Self-made millionaire at age 14.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPGKnDkH2HM]YouTube - Ephren Taylor City Capital CEO on CNBC's Big Idea[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFwImpiQWIE]YouTube - Ben Casnocha on Traders Nation[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icS5nVkpYAg]YouTube - Dani Johnson on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch ...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLwgVpPipNc]YouTube - Kayak on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch[/ame]

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
this is an old post from another user.

I hope this will give you some inspiration.

V Teen Millionaires...How Did They Do It?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZXHlLQGquQ]YouTube - Teen Millionaires...How Did They Do It?[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT7EjG7fP28]YouTube - CNN - Young & Rich: Sean Belnick, owner of BizChair.com[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gagpo5X2jaw]YouTube - Teenage Millionaire[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBYg-8MIG1M]YouTube - Gurbaksh Chahal A Self Made Millionaire Tells His Story 0n Fox BUSINESS[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C9tTUuWSfU]YouTube - Self-made millionaire at age 14.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPGKnDkH2HM]YouTube - Ephren Taylor City Capital CEO on CNBC's Big Idea[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFwImpiQWIE]YouTube - Ben Casnocha on Traders Nation[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icS5nVkpYAg]YouTube - Dani Johnson on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch ...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLwgVpPipNc]YouTube - Kayak on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch[/ame]

I've seen each and every one of those videos, lol but thanks though!

TMac

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Mar 3, 2011
western suburbs of Chicago
I've seen each and every one of those videos, lol but thanks though!

sounds like you are doing more than 99% of people so you are on your way to reaching your goal of being in the 1%. I can't wait to see you in one of those videos.

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
sounds like you are doing more than 99% of people so you are on your way to reaching your goal of being in the 1%. I can't wait to see you in one of those videos.

Haha I can't wait either!

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
I literally feel like a piece of shit being there, with no money, no job, no education, nothing but a will to make it......to be one of the 1%.............

Hey man...been there. Yes, homeless! So I can imagine how you feel. I know many here on forum can feel for you, but they can hardly understand how cruel it gets.

And trust me, you already are the 1%, because situation like yours breaks EVERYONE but the strongest. Even if you feel weaker then the rest there, you are the strongest one - they already gave up. Maybe they have it a little easier today, but they gave it up, you didn't.

Cry, scream, I don't care, you have the right to feel bad.

About people looking down on you, don't take it personally, take is a lesson on people. For them you're just another bum. Well, F them! It will just build your character not to give an F what they think. Tomorrow, when you get into a little bit of money, 1 good suit and pair of shoes, those same people will look entirely differently at you.

Now you're below them, and then you'll go above them, and mess with their head when you drive by in a luxury car, while they still pay off their junk of a vehicle.

I know your internet time may be limited so don't wanna waste it, some quick tips:

- What saved me was finding a job as the janitor of the luxurious villa, i had my little warm room there
and was able to sleep nicely, I even had a refrigerator + was getting paid a little something.

- Get a girl. Some girl that you like and that wants you in your current situation. Don't be ashamed,
that may be a quality girl right there, the one who can be with you when it's rough. Btw. you're young, have fun.
Use protection though if you don't want family yet:)

- Even without qualifications, you can find jobs, you can find good people who will get you under their
wing, teach you and give you a job - as there are good people, who value human qualities so show
what you got. Ask, ask, ask, seek, try, persuade, beg for a chance if you need to. A chance must be somewhere

- We're here not about jobs, but according to your situation, I think having a job could do you much good at this
point, by putting roof over your head, food on the table, and chance to learn what you need to so you can start
your fastlane business.

You have my sincere wishes to succeed and don't give up ever, this is just one heavy workout making
you tough enough for this thing called life, and once you get out of it, this street school, and all you've been
through will make you so much stronger in every aspect of your life.

GO GET IT!

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
Hey man...been there. Yes, homeless! So I can imagine how you feel. I know many here on forum can feel for you, but they can hardly understand how cruel it gets.

And trust me, you already are the 1%, because situation like yours breaks EVERYONE but the strongest. Even if you feel weaker then the rest there, you are the strongest one - they already gave up. Maybe they have it a little easier today, but they gave it up, you didn't.

Cry, scream, I don't care, you have the right to feel bad.

About people looking down on you, don't take it personally, take is a lesson on people. For them you're just another bum. Well, F them! It will just build your character not to give an F what they think. Tomorrow, when you get into a little bit of money, 1 good suit and pair of shoes, those same people will look entirely differently at you.

Now you're below them, and then you'll go above them, and mess with their head when you drive by in a luxury car, while they still pay off their junk of a vehicle.

I know your internet time may be limited so don't wanna waste it, some quick tips:

- What saved me was finding a job as the janitor of the luxurious villa, i had my little warm room there
and was able to sleep nicely, I even had a refrigerator + was getting paid a little something.

- Get a girl. Some girl that you like and that wants you in your current situation. Don't be ashamed,
that may be a quality girl right there, the one who can be with you when it's rough. Btw. you're young, have fun.
Use protection though if you don't want family yet:)

- Even without qualifications, you can find jobs, you can find good people who will get you under their
wing, teach you and give you a job - as there are good people, who value human qualities so show
what you got. Ask, ask, ask, seek, try, persuade, beg for a chance if you need to. A chance must be somewhere

- We're here not about jobs, but according to your situation, I think having a job could do you much good at this
point, by putting roof over your head, food on the table, and chance to learn what you need to so you can start
your fastlane business.

You have my sincere wishes to succeed and don't give up ever, this is just one heavy workout making
you tough enough for this thing called life, and once you get out of it, this street school, and all you've been
through will make you so much stronger in every aspect of your life.

GO GET IT!

Thanks, it is true, the reality of being homeless, and completely down, is soul-breaking, it's gotten so bad to the point where I even feel pain from time to time. This is literally hell on Earth, but I'll make it! I just don't see the "girlfriend" part working, I don't have a home, lol not gonna happen.

Oh, and did I mention how the people that stay at the shelter get treated like shit? Yeah, I could go on but what I need to do is find a temporary system to make me enough money to get into an apartment, without the stress, grief, and pain slowing down my progress from building my Fastlane business

Nuckols

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 12, 2011
Reading this has make me come to the conclusion to work harder tomorrow. Thank you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...