The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Holistic doctor in "space"

lionessa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Mar 22, 2023
Hi to all of you!
I am privileged to be here as I found MJ work on YT yesterday and it felt that his interviews finely made sense to me. No gimmicks or sales. I am in half way of reading Fast lane already.
I am a US trained, licensed naturopathic doctor, with 15 years of practice being my belt. Majority of which were conducted at a typical brick and mortar practice, which was all right for all these years. Started taking insurance from patients, and I stopped liking what I was doing, which eventually lead me to a burnout. On top of that, I was a single parent of a teenage girl, so I had my hands full with both -2 clinic locations and home life. I always wanted to come up with idea of passive income as I could not imagine myself being in one spot all my life and just go from time to time to some sort of vacation... It was not for me.
Darn, pretty sad story sorry. It will get better I promise. :smile2:
So to make a short story long...
Just 2 years before covid hit, I started to deconstruct some of the holistic approaches to treatment and I wanted to simplify homeopathy which is very difficult to use, and prescribe. Most of you know 14 hours long days, early mornings to the late nights work. After 2 years of digging in my medical books I came up with a system of healing that was just beyond belief. I started testing it on friends, family and some patients only to discover that pain was going away in seconds, as soon as the prescribes homeopathic remedies were still in their mouths.
Bad toe contusion, possible fracture healed in 2 days and even bruise disappeared.
I could not believe it. I am in medical field since I was 15 years old, and nowhere in any books, even preindustrial era medicine nothing like that is possible.
Please, do not think that I am bragging here, I just want to be descriptive.
At the beginning, I used pen and paper questionnaires that had remedies connected to each question, and later on I have hired a freelancer from Turkey who build an app platform for me, so I could convert everything into digital mode. As of today, I have over 250 medical apps that find holistic treatment for any sort of condition from sports injuries (where my passion is) to basic stomach issues and other health problems. I have few apps that will find you a supplement to correct vitamin, mineral deficiency, some apps for herbs, etc

Why am I here?
Even though I have so many apps, where I excel if sports med and treating injuries of athletes. They heal so quickly that I cannot believe my eyes.
Just recently, I found out that I can convert each item of my prescription to a sound frequency, so instead of taking remedy, of herb or mineral someone listens to sound for 1 minute. I can email them their sound frequency prescription based on the app results.
Yes, it is crazy, I know, trust me I scratch my head how is this possible.
Right now, I have one athlete trying it out, as the sound frequency company is in the making. He feel so better but I still have a hard time believing, I get inconsistent responses from him, and I want to talk to his coach.
I had a marketing program that got me 4K athletes on my LinkedIn platform, but they are dormant, as I was busy writing apps I could not post much, to nurture these connections.

Sorry, if my message is scattered. It was such a lonely world for me for past couple of years and I have ventured out so far into a digital world, and I am more of a pen and paper person, that I am sort of lost and I need some new ideas to show me the way. I would appreciate any of your suggestions, as I know that some of you would resonate with what I am writing.
Thank you! :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great intro, welcome aboard.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
Hi to all of you!
I am privileged to be here as I found MJ work on YT yesterday and it felt that his interviews finely made sense to me. No gimmicks or sales. I am in half way of reading Fast lane already.
I am a US trained, licensed naturopathic doctor, with 15 years of practice being my belt. Majority of which were conducted at a typical brick and mortar practice, which was all right for all these years. Started taking insurance from patients, and I stopped liking what I was doing, which eventually lead me to a burnout. On top of that, I was a single parent of a teenage girl, so I had my hands full with both -2 clinic locations and home life. I always wanted to come up with idea of passive income as I could not imagine myself being in one spot all my life and just go from time to time to some sort of vacation... It was not for me.
Darn, pretty sad story sorry. It will get better I promise. :smile2:
So to make a short story long...
Just 2 years before covid hit, I started to deconstruct some of the holistic approaches to treatment and I wanted to simplify homeopathy which is very difficult to use, and prescribe. Most of you know 14 hours long days, early mornings to the late nights work. After 2 years of digging in my medical books I came up with a system of healing that was just beyond belief. I started testing it on friends, family and some patients only to discover that pain was going away in seconds, as soon as the prescribes homeopathic remedies were still in their mouths.
Bad toe contusion, possible fracture healed in 2 days and even bruise disappeared.
I could not believe it. I am in medical field since I was 15 years old, and nowhere in any books, even preindustrial era medicine nothing like that is possible.
Please, do not think that I am bragging here, I just want to be descriptive.
At the beginning, I used pen and paper questionnaires that had remedies connected to each question, and later on I have hired a freelancer from Turkey who build an app platform for me, so I could convert everything into digital mode. As of today, I have over 250 medical apps that find holistic treatment for any sort of condition from sports injuries (where my passion is) to basic stomach issues and other health problems. I have few apps that will find you a supplement to correct vitamin, mineral deficiency, some apps for herbs, etc

Why am I here?
Even though I have so many apps, where I excel if sports med and treating injuries of athletes. They heal so quickly that I cannot believe my eyes.
Just recently, I found out that I can convert each item of my prescription to a sound frequency, so instead of taking remedy, of herb or mineral someone listens to sound for 1 minute. I can email them their sound frequency prescription based on the app results.
Yes, it is crazy, I know, trust me I scratch my head how is this possible.
Right now, I have one athlete trying it out, as the sound frequency company is in the making. He feel so better but I still have a hard time believing, I get inconsistent responses from him, and I want to talk to his coach.
I had a marketing program that got me 4K athletes on my LinkedIn platform, but they are dormant, as I was busy writing apps I could not post much, to nurture these connections.

Sorry, if my message is scattered. It was such a lonely world for me for past couple of years and I have ventured out so far into a digital world, and I am more of a pen and paper person, that I am sort of lost and I need some new ideas to show me the way. I would appreciate any of your suggestions, as I know that some of you would resonate with what I am writing.
Thank you! :smile2:
From a business perspective it sounds like you have much going for you.
From my perspective as a medical professional and scientist you sound like an absolute charlatan and I sure hope that you don‘t waste people‘s money. Come on, specific frequencies via email? Who would fall for that?

lionessa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Mar 22, 2023
From a business perspective it sounds like you have much going for you.
From my perspective as a medical professional and scientist you sound like an absolute charlatan and I sure hope that you don‘t waste people‘s money. Come on, specific frequencies via email? Who would fall for that?
Hey, Thank you for your reply. Yes, from your point of view you may think so. I represent the knowledge you discarded.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
I represent the knowledge you discarded.
That would be my text.
I admire the business side, but aside from the placebo effect, I can‘t see ist. On the bright side, there will probably be no side effects.

lionessa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Mar 22, 2023
That would be my text.
I admire the business side, but aside from the placebo effect, I can‘t see ist. On the bright side, there will probably be no side effects.
And here you are wrong my friend I am NMD. So I am petty well versed in your allopathic medicine.
That would be my text.
That would be my text.
Yes, you cannot see it. And that’s perfectly OK

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...