HenryDicks
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2011
- Messages
- 16
Rep Bank
$95
$95
User Power: 19%
Somebody stole my subject line.
Anyway, I'm in my early 20's and live in Germany.
I'm currently working as a JV broker, marketing consultant and product launch manager online, though I'm planning to slowly switch over to becoming a "real" entrepreneur over the next year.
I don't care much about money to spend on myself, my life is good and I doubt that buying a lot of expensive stuff would make it significantly better.
I'm more interested in having an impact on society, fund new political & economic research that goes beyond changing a few minor details of the system. Not the place to go into that kind of stuff, I know.
Doing that will require lots of money, so that's what I'll try to get.
To me, life's less about getting rich & living the good life than working your a$$ off and at some point looking down upon something actually significant that you helped build, though that kind of philosophy clearly isn't for everyone.
Anyway, I hope to pick up a few ideas here and there and if someone needs the help and/or opinion of a blunt direct marketer, just contact me.
Anyway, I'm in my early 20's and live in Germany.
I'm currently working as a JV broker, marketing consultant and product launch manager online, though I'm planning to slowly switch over to becoming a "real" entrepreneur over the next year.
I don't care much about money to spend on myself, my life is good and I doubt that buying a lot of expensive stuff would make it significantly better.
I'm more interested in having an impact on society, fund new political & economic research that goes beyond changing a few minor details of the system. Not the place to go into that kind of stuff, I know.
Doing that will require lots of money, so that's what I'll try to get.
To me, life's less about getting rich & living the good life than working your a$$ off and at some point looking down upon something actually significant that you helped build, though that kind of philosophy clearly isn't for everyone.
Anyway, I hope to pick up a few ideas here and there and if someone needs the help and/or opinion of a blunt direct marketer, just contact me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
